1 Week on Halloween

***Skipping a few days***
It was Halloween night and I was standing in Johnathan's living room, letting him cut up my shirt and leggings. And putting fake blood on my skin and clothes. He finished cutting up my shirt and started making my hair puffy and putting spray, fake leaves, and fake sticks in my hair. Gerard chuckled as he was waited. He was getting the same treatment as me. Cut up clothes, fake blood, the stuff with the hair. I smiled as Johnathan finished. Gerard took my place and I walked over to the mirror. Putting facepaint on my face, making my skin really pale, and making bags under my eyes. I put on my liquid latex and squeaked at how it felt on my face.
"This feels so fucking weeeiirrdd" Gerard chuckled into his hands because he had his hands over his face so Johnathan didn't spray the brown hair coloring onto his face.
"Oh shut up, Gee" I giggled and started pealing parts of liquid latex off my face and putting fake blood on my face, then detailing my chin in a spot where the liquid latex was pealed off so it looked like it was my gum and teeth. I smirked at myself in the mirror. I was a pretty hot walker. I turned around and looked at a disheveled Gerard. Giggling
"Don't you look hot baby" He smirked up at me "Ready to do mine as amazing as yours?" I smiled and nodded
"Of course, boo" I sat on his lap straddling him on the chair as I started putting face paint on his face. He held my hips as I continued putting the face paint on him.
"Close your Damn eyes Gee" He chuckled.
"But if I close my eyes i don't get to see such a beautiful sight" He smirked. I rolled my eyes.
"If you don't close your eyes i will put makeup IN your eyes" I raised an eyebrow "do you really want that?" He shook his head no and closed his eyes. I finished doing the face paint on his face.
So yeah. Gerard and I have been dating for about a week now. We have been here for about 10 days. We started dating the 3rd Day. So yeah. Our 1 week was on Halloween. I giggled. My thoughts are so weird. So we had told everyone we were dating by now. A couple people Were jealous. But also a couple people hated on me for dating the "loser from highschool" i honestly didn't care what they thought. I liked him and he liked me. So I could handle the hate.

He snapped me out of my thoughts as he kissed me softly. I smiled against his lips and kissed back. He pulled away after a couple minutes. He had lipstick on his lips Now. A really pale color, due to my pale lipstick. I giggled.
"Its a good thing that I have to put the lipstick on you anyway" He smiled
"That means I can do this more" He kissed me again, passionately this time until Frank came in.
"Oh get a room!" He laughed "Kissing and straddling. Your basically giving him a lap dance Rose" He chuckled.
"Oh shut up Frank. Your just jealous you can't have none of this." I smirked up at Frank, gesturing towards my body.
"oh. I'm Sooooo jealous" He spoke with a lot of sarcasm. I rolled my eyes and put liquid latex on Gerard's face as he held my hips.
"So you both decided to be zombies? To match or??" Frank asked.
"No. We both decided to be walkers on our own. Got Frank. We are not Zombie's. We are from The Walking Dead. Not once do they day Zombies." I giggled as Gerard's winced and gripped my hips harshly as I pulled at some of the liquid latex to make his face peel away. He was probably bruising my hips but oh well. I picked up the fake blood and a paint brush to use to put it on with.
"Damn Gee. Don't bruise Her hips while she is only doing your makeup. She has to be screaming as you do that dude" My cheeks turned a bright red as I continued to put fake blood on Gerard's face, detailing some parts like his cheek bone and forehead with holes and such.
"Frank. You know we haven't dome anything like that yet. The farthest we've gone is making out. Trust me. If we went farther. You would have heard it by now"
"Nope. I'm done" I chuckled and stood up, I was used to the sexual comments about Gerard's and I's relationship. Even though we probably wouldn't have sex unless we got married. Cuz like. Yeah. I'm saving it until marriage as you know by now.
"Damn. Your that rough in bed? Well. I guess you are a bondage and kinky type then. Actually I know from when you brought girls home" I scrunched up my face. Frank knew I hated it when he brought up Gerard's exes or his One night stands, yet he still brought it up.
"Frank. I will cut off your dick and feed it to you." He covered his privates.
"No thank you. I need those for children."
"then stop. You know it pisses me off"
"Fine. I'll stop"
"GUYYSSS! LET'S GO! WE HAVE SO MANY PARTIES TO HIT UP TONIGHT" Johnathan said. Gerard stood up, making me feel short again because he was a foot taller than Me. Frank half a foot taller and Johnathan a Little over half a foot taller. We left in my car to go to the first out of many parties