Twinsies

"J-Johnath-than! S-sto-p. I-i'm going t-to p-pis-sss my p-pants!" I laughed so hard I swear my vocal chords where going to break.
Finally Gerard, I guess by all the red hair i saw that was brighter than mine above me, let go of my hands and I grabbed onto Johnathan's wrist, causing him to stop tickling me. I was out of breath so I laid there, Breathing, basically panting.

I soon sat up Frank, I guess, let go of my feet and I pushed Johnathan away.
"Your an asshole!" I scoffed, crossing my arms across my chest only to feel two more hands, snake around my waist and start tickling me. I squeaked and basically elbowed who ever it was, Gerard i bet, in the nuts
"Okaaayyy! No need to ruin my chance of children!" I heard Gerard speak behind me. I turned around to see him smiling nervously, with his hands over his privates
"Oops?" I gave him an innocent look and shrugged "Dont tickle me then" I smirked.
"Fuck you" He groaned
"When and where sweetheart?" I blew him a little kiss, giggling
"This isn't getting awkward at alllll!" Johnathan and Frank laughed, causing Gerard to blush. I giggled.
"Oh shush your trap Johnathan." I smirked and it was his turn to blush.
"Which trap?" Frank chirped in.
"Both of them" I smirked, replying to Frank.
"shut up!" Johnathan squeaked.
"Why are we sitting on the floor" I groaned
"Get up and we can sit on the couch" Johnathan said
"But I'm a pretty princess and Princesses shouldn't be forced to walk. Carry me?" I pouted, looking Up at the three males who had stood up. Johnathan and Frank looked at Gerard
"Not it" Johnathan said
"Not it!" Frank squeaked as him and Johnathan walked over to the couch. I looked up at Gerard, with pleading eyes. He sighed
"God dammit Johnathan. She's YOUR sister."
"yeah but YOU like her. I remember I showed you a picture of her and you said-"
"SHUT UP!" Gerard said and glared at Johnathan and picked me Up
"Said what? I wanna know!"
"Nothing." Johnathan spoke quietly and Gerard placed me on the couch next to Frank, Johnathan on the other side.
"Okay then. Why don't you two go get clothes on?" I pointed at Gerard and Frank and they chuckled.
"Why? Are we turning you on?" Frank smirked
"or are you too afraid your going to see Franks little 'friend' ?" Gerard smirked and Frank glared at him
"It's not little!"
"Oh really now?"
"Yeah. Wanna bet?" Frank smirked, Gerard have him a disgusted face and I covered my eyes.
"Ewwiiee"
"Maybe if my SISTER WHO IS A VIRGIN WASNT HERE!" Johnathan spoke Up. My cheeks turned a bright red. Like the color of Gerard's hair.
"Oh my god" I mumbled and hid my face in my knees.
"Wait? Seriously? But. Aren't you like. 22?" Gerard spoke Up. I nodded slowly, not letting them see my face.
"Yeah. But she's 'saving it until marriage'." Johnathan said.
"That's cool. I wish I did. But yeah. Whores." Gerard spoke quietly. I looked up at him.
"Really?" I said uncertain
"Yeah. You were smart to keep yours."
"Sometimes I wish I didn't. Because people pick on me for it. Especially since I've never had my first kiss before either" I mumbled
"Really? Ohhhh! So you've never played truth or dare or spin the bottle?" Frank asked. I shook my head.
"No." I mumbled
"so your like. Completely virgin. Damn. Okay. Now I'm going to put clothes on" Frank spoke Up. I guess virgins turn him on? Like. I could see a tent starting to form in his boxers as he walked past, going to his room, I guess.
"Yeah. Me too. I'll be back. Then we can go out for food or something." Gerard gave me a reassuring smile as he walked out. Johnathan turned to me.
"I think Gerard has a little crush. And you do too!" I squeaked.
"Oh well. Crushes mean liking someone who doesn't like you back who will just end up crushing your heart. That's where the term comes from" Johnathan groaned.
"Don't get scientific with me" I giggled as Frank came back out.
"Touch my hair."
"why?" I asked.
"Just do it." I looked at Frank weirdly and touched his hair. It was so fucking soft.
"How the hell do you get your hair so soft?" I asked.
"TREsemme and a lot of other products" He chuckled and Gerard came out soon after. He was wearing Black Skinny jeans and a black and Blue flannel.
"Sexy" Johnathan winked at him and Gerard chuckled grabbing his shoes amd putting them on. They were the same shoes i have. Just bigger.
"Boo we match!" I giggled walking over to him and showing him my shoes, causing him to chuckle.
"Yasss boo!"
Johnathan and Frank laughed at us.