Chapter 3-Brace yourself for the looks

• Dedicated to Twinzie (Holly)

Let's just say...Sidney makes a friend in this chapter! :)

Oh and the scene with Holly and the boys (I'll put a little ~ to show you the part in the story) actually happened in real life except we were watching a video and I had to pause and scream at her all alone :D

Happy reading

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Brace yourself for the looks

"SIDNEY!"

"WHAT!" This was the 5th time they screamed in my ear to get up, did they not get it that I didn't want to go?!

"Scott's hurt!"

"What?!" Before I could think about what she said I was on my feet freaking out. Scott didn't start practice until later. "Guy's I don't feel-"

"Nope" Holly declares shifting her weight to her left side with her arms crossed in front of her chest

"What?" I raised my eyebrow frustrated on how that didn't work.

"Not going to work"

"Okay...I think I hurt my-"

"No Kayla tried that one today" Now Kayla gets why I don't want to go? There's going to be so many guys there and it'll be uncomfortable.

"I think I should get changed" I finally give in while Holly tilts her head to the side and smirked.

"I agree" With my glare at Holly I proceeded on my way to the washroom. They had my outfit out which was a NO way. It was this pink coloured top, jean, heels, and obviously the curlers were plugged in.

I yanked the plug out for the curlers with pride and yelled at them, "not happening!" Grabbing my yoga jacket, yoga pants, and UGG I placed them on me hating the fact that yoga pant practically hug your legs. Doing a the simplest thing with my hair, I put it into a ponytail and brush my teeth.

Kayla handed me my Iphone and the three of us took off in Scott's car with Kayla driving. Scott had decided to leave with the team since the players were called earlier for the press conference and by early I mean 6 in the morning.

"I hate this" I mumble as I stared Brandt Centre in Regina. There were advertisements all over the city for tickets against the Swift Current Broncos coming up this Saturday. She pulled into the closest parking spot to where the entrance was of the arena.The memories of coming here for Adam's hockey games started flowing through my head.

"hurry they're taking pictures!" Holly speaks with eager, her hands clapping, and her pathetic girly smirk popping out at the notice of meeting Team Canada's representatives .

"Barbie" I quickly jump out and ran to the entrance. If there was one thing Kayla and Holly hated being called the most it's Barbie.

"Sidney Wedgewood is that you?" The tall african security guard says blocking the entrance to the seats. His name is Alexander and he only knows me because of Adam and how he would never let me sit alone.

"yeah"I slowly rubbed my arm, avoiding eye contact.

"where's Adam?" I scrunched my toes in my boots and fought the tears back.

"He...he's sick." I wasn't going to say we broke up, it wasn't official because I nor him have said it yet.

"Oh. I saw Scott are you with your cou-"

"Yes may I go?..." I motioned my way past him and he immediately nodded his head a understanding my reason of rush. I took a seat behind a net, while on the opposite side there were pictures being taken.