Part of history. (pt.2)

Once I woke up, we were at what looked like an empty apartment. But little did I know, it wasn't abandoned. Chris opened my door, and shoved me out of the car. "Don't touch me kidnapper." I hiss loudly. "Shut it princess." God I want to kill him right now! He opened the door for me, and there was a soft leather chair in the middle. "Boss, she's here." Chase said loudly. The chair turned around, and behind it was.... My stepdad?!?!? "Tyler???!" I screech. "Hey sweetheart." He replies with a smug look on his face. "Why do you want me here." I growl at him. He looks me in the eyes. He raises his hand. And he slapped me. In the same spot that Chris had. I yelp in more pain, then the tears start rolling down my face again. "Don't talk unless talked to. Rule number 1. Don't forget these sweetheart." He says, surprisingly calm. "I'm sorry." I whisper through my teeth. The song safe and sound by Taylor Swift starts running through my head. It's completely opposite right now though. "So, your here because since your rich, I figure there will be a huge reward. So, when the time comes, I'll let you go." He says loudly, while stroking my hair. "The money isn't mine till I'm 21 though." I whisper again. "How old are you now sweetheart?" He replies, his voice rising. "17." I said. He starts to freak. He flips over his chair, swinging punches at the wall. I giggle, but he doesn't here me. I hope. "GOD DANG IT!" He screams. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" He screams at me, then punches my face. I cry silently, knowing not to scream again. Chris finally unties me, and takes me away. He leads me into a pink room, with a pink bed and... Wait! this looks JUST like my room! "Wha" I stutter quietly. "Like it? Hope not." Chris whispered in my ear. He shoved me onto the bed,.And pressed a button. BZZZZZ! I got shocked! "Wake up when we say so Princess. Gnight." And e walked away and shut the door behind him. I untied my hands from my back, and pulled out my phone. "911." I whisper, as it calls the number. "911 what's your emergency." "I've been kidnapped and I need help.""What is your location?" I gave her the address, then hung up. I called my parents, letting them know I was ok. I called my mom, and told her about Tyler. I cried, then wept myself to sleep. WOOP WOOP WOOP. I woke up about 5 minutes later, when the cops pulled in. I started screaming in happiness! The police and a medical doctor came in the room and took me to the hospital. Apparently I had rope strings deep in my skin. I need surgery!Later thAt day I fell asleep. They did the surgery and...

A/N

Hope you guys liked it! The next chapter will be a lot more scary! Sorry it's been such a long time. I'm on a kindle so mistakes happened.