Drama

Ok, so before I start I know my story has been really weird lately. kind if UN predictable, but it will be easier to read now.

So, once I was thankfully out of the hospital again, I was sent home with strict instructions to stay home for 2 weeks. Ben went back to jail, but idk why. No one told me much. I wept night after night, thinking he was the one. School was. coming, and I had to go. Before I got to leave the house, I was sent to the doctor. I was diagnosed with depression. I was quiet all the time now.

On the day I finally got to leave, I went to the prison. I asked to see Ben, and they let me in. They told me he wasn't in the prison, but in the prison hospital. I cried, and asked to go there. They led me down a dark dark hallway, into the hospital. I sprinted away from the guards when I saw him. "Ben? Ben what's wrong?" I whisper cry. "Ma'am he's slipped into a coma. I'm sorry." The doctor next to him tells me. I start to sob, and hold his hand. "Will he ever wake up?" I ask. "We are not so sure." The guy says. I sob louder, and tighten my grip. I fell a squeeze back! "Ben?" I say with a growing smile. "Don't squeeze my hand to hard." He chokes out, while a tear slides down my face. "Ben!" I squeal, and kiss him. He sits up, and deepens our kiss. "When do you get out?"I say. "Whenever I get out of a coma." He replies. I squeal again, and give him a hug. "The doctor said you can leave tomorrow." A deep gruff voice says then laughs. I know that voice... TYLER! I turn around, and see him right behind me. He's handcuffed, and has blood dripping off his wrists. He obviously tried to escape. I say BYE to Ben, then walk away. on the way home, I started to sob again. I really do have depression!

The next day I come back, an see Ben waiting fir me. We run toward each other and share a hug. But, then I hear this voice."Ben?" This blonde had come up behind him. He turned around, and kissed her. "Hey baby!" He said. "Baby?" I whisper. "Oh.. This is my girl friend, Lindzy..."" He says looking at me. "I hate you! Leave me alone!" I scream then run. I...Wanted to be his future! I scream. I run to a hotel, rent a room, then fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up and call room service. They bring me up a ton of food. I put on the news while I eat Cheerios.© My parents call my phone, waking me up. I told them where i was, and went to find the pool. I swam for a little while alone, until two people walked in. "Ben. Lindzy. Why are you guys here?" growl. "We rent a room here dummy." Lindzy says. I climb out of the pool, and punch her in the face. "Shut it." I say. Then walk away. Before I left I Turned around and saw Ben on the ground shaking Lindzy. He looked up and said "Wow. You knocked her out cold." "Fantastic. I hate you so freaking much!" I scream at him. I ran out the door, and up to my room. I walked into the shower, and stayed in there for about 45 minutes.

I git dressed, paid the bill and walked home. I checked my phone.

5 New calls from Ben

98 New text messages from *Unknown Number*

I sigh, and look at the New 98 messages.

"Hey Ugly! Lindzy here!"

"Come on Slut answer."

"Oh I'm sorry, am I disturbing your baby making time?"

It pretty much goes on like that. *Bing*

My phone sends me to my newest message from Ben.

"Look, Skylar.

I love you. I miss you! Please dont be mad. I should've Told you I was dating Lindzy before I met you. Your so beautiful. Send me a y or M or N.

XOXO, Ben

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry my Tacos! I had to end it there. Suspense right? Anyway, Comment y or n or m, and if it's a n, pick a name!

Tony

Tyler

John

Jack

Jake

Andrew

Ian

Alcy

C.J

Drew

Nathaniel

James

P.S

For you tacos that don't know it's

N= No

Y= Yes

M= Maybe

Luv u with all my heart,

Lindsay