Chapter 3: This is why they call it amusement parks

Penelope's P.O.V.

Its now Saturday 7:42 in the morning and im bored, stuck at home with Christy wondering what to do. But then all of a sudden i think about him again... Ive been doing that a lot since last night, including my dream.

*Flashback*

I was walking around the nearby park, trying to find something. I had no idea what it was but I just needed to find it. All of sudden I hear my name being called, in such a nurturing voice, so caring and as if I only existed in their world. I start to run around looking for that voice, the one thing i knew I had to really find now. Looking everywhere, I give up. I find a bench and sit on it for a few minutes and breathe deeply since I keep panting from all the running. I stand up and all of a sudden I felt faint, & I started falling. I waited for my face to hit the ground but nothing happened. Something had caught me, more like someone caught me. It seems like everytime I fall down hes there to catch me. Terrance...

He picked me up bridal and placed me on the bench, still in his arms but now on his lap too. "Baby? Whats wrong? Whats gotten you all wiped out?" We stare into each others eyes, mine explaining everything. The two of us leaning forward, slowly. Our lips only a millimeter away and then -

My alarm clock goes off...

*End Flashback*

I sighed. 'Hmmm. I wonder if AIden wants to hang out today with a group of our friends and his today... I should have Christy call him.' I turn to see if she was awake, but it turns out she's still sleeping. So instead of bothering her I got up and decided to make breakfast. As I head to the kitchen, I start looking for something to cook. Sausages, eggs, bacon, oatmeal, and some pancakes! I play some music in medium volume and start dancing and cooking like crazy. Its been way too long when I did this and I was enjoying myself so much.

*Christy's P.O.V.*

I awake when hearing some music playing. Stretching I grab my phone and check what time it was. It said it is now 8:34 and that I had five text messages and two missed phone calls from Aiden. I look at the text from him, and all they mostly said were for me to call him back and that he misses me so much. Contemplating real hard i just decide to call him.

*RIng ring*

*click*

"Hello?" answered a very tired Aiden.

"Morning Sunshine! Hehe, you wanted me to call?"

"HUH? Oh hey baby, I was just wondering if my friends and I could come over in like an hour or so? Oh also call Drake, Kathy, Jez, Quinn, and Alli too?"

"Hmm... yeah I'm guessing its alright. Besides Nel's parents are going out again. they got a photo-shoot to do and stuff so i know they'll be gone before you guys come over or they'll leave right when you get here. They love meeting everyone anyways." I responded happily.

"OH, and babe. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep this a secret from Nel. HAHA If she's still in her Jammies let her be 'cause it'll be fun and cute catching her dancing when everyone is around without her knowledge. It's going to be hectic and fun."

"Alright babe! LOVE YA! See you later. MMMMWUAH!"

"Bye babe, Love you!"

*click*

I get up from Penelope's bed, cleaned it up and headed to her bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for later. I head out to see Nel cooking and dancing to the music playing. It was the cutest thing ever! She was dancing to the song Party Rock Anhem by LMFAO. 'Boy is she lucky she didn't wear real Pajamas! Or else she would be dead later over embarrassment' Her outfit was black mid-thigh workout shorts and a red tank top wearing her white slippers. It was almost simliar to what i was wearing except I am wearing one of Aiden's shirt's and my own pair of mid-thigh shorts. Rubbing my eyes a little i walk up to Nel and sit down on the chair.