Chapter 2: The set up

Surprisingly the week went by fast and it's now Friday morning. I got up from my bed brushed my teeth combed my hair, wore my favorite clothes. A red wife-beater with a white thin see through halter on top, and black skinny jeans with my red-white converse. I never liked wearing make-up but if I do its usually just a simple black eyeliner and mascara. I combed my chocolate colored hair then grab my black handbag and walk out the door to my black Expedition. Entering my car I decided to go buy some Starbucks for breakfast. I don't really eat breakfast but hey who cares, eh? I went to the drive-thru and ordered a Green Tea Frappe. Its tastes really really good! I look at time and it read 6:51am.

'*SIGH* another school day, I just hope this little surprise that Christy and Aiden, set up will be good!'

As I arrive to school I see that almost everyone was there. I see the two love-birds sitting next to each other having some conversation, Drake, Kathy, & Alli are all sitting down talking about roller- coasters, and rock bands, specifically Paramore. Jez and Quinn were running a bit late- "BOOO!"

"AHHH! What-the-jello!" I screamed out loud.

Turning around I see that its Quinn and Jez, but Jez was just laughing her ass off while Quinn carried me on his shoulder to our spot. She was following us and I started to pout. Now that our whole group heard me scream and saw what happened they started giggling.

"Aweee poor Penelope got scared!"

"Shut up! HUMPH."

"Nel, come here you little baby," Quinn said pulling me into a big hug and onto his lap, "I'm sorry, okay. It was just for fun."

"..."

"Come on don't be like that."

"You didn't have to scare me though..." I mumbled.

"Babe I'm sorry. Please forgive me." he begged with a cute pouting face. Come on how can i resist? He's just adorable, and for the older brother I never had he was good at this!

"FINE you big JERK I forgive you!" I yell throwing up my arms. He hugged me tighter with a big smile on his face and said, "Thanks you big baby! Love ya baby sis! Haha"

"Douche bag." I mumbled. I get up from his lap and unwound his arms around me and went straight to Aiden and Christy, I seriously needed to know more about this little 'surprise'.

"So guys, what is this freaking 'surprise you guys got in store for me tonight?"

"Nel you'll see, alright. Its going to be loads of fun!" Christy told me.

"ARGH! This is killing me!"

"That's the funny part about this surprise too." The two said.

"Man all you guys are such jerks."

"But you gotta love us!" Quinn shouted out loud.

"Yeah of course I do... but I also need that special one to love too right...?" All of them stared at me and the girls looked at me with awe and sadness while the guys looked guilty.

"Hey... guys it's not a big deal. We all find that person soon into our lifetime." I courageously tell them, my eyes staring at them intently. Then all of a sudden, they all rush to me and give me a big hug. Literally, until I couldn't breathe.

*Ding ding!*

"Alright alright," I say with a big smile on my face, "Lets head to class now." 'I don't know what I'd do without these guys.' I joyously thought.

*Time Skip*

Eight hours later, it's now after school.

I grab Christy from Aiden from their little goodbye make-out and walk towards my car.