Chapter 8: Promises

NOW. Now seems like the time to write in my journal. A couple weeks can be hectic. Time for my daily dose of a small session of therapy...

Dear Diary, 10/06/10

This Saturday, we all planned going to Taylor's set, where Terrance and them will star in their new movie called, Clash of the Vampires & Werewolves.. Kind of corny right? Nothing I can do much about it but sit there and watch them get into their role plays. I'm really excited for it and NEED to see how well everyone... most likely Terrance does in their professions.

All I can say is that I'm psyched to actually be on set and watch a preview, well a possible hit movie play right before my eyes before anyone else watches it. I'd probably get to meet Dakota Fanning or even better! Ashley Greene. I met Taylor Swift already and wow she was sweet and pretty. Christy doesn't like her that mush still, but she's accepted the apology when the two Taylor's kissed in Valentine's Day. It was just a part of the script. They had to make it believable.

Okay, now I'm up to my downfall on this movie thing... Terrance and I were reading his script and I was helping him out, especially the kissing scenes... my point is that I don't want him kissing other girls. Even if it's just acting.. It'd break my heart just watching him kiss a girl who is obviously super pretty and possibly has a crush on him... I don't know how Christy can do it though, she could put up with it, just cause Taylor for sure would never leave her side. The kisses he gives the other girls / actresses aren't as passionate and full of love as the ones he gives to Christy. HAHA trust me, I would know. These two are horny freaks!

I can't get enough of them though. I love them to death, they're my family. Terrance on the other hand though is a difference story, he is the guys I'm in love with and watching him kiss someone else will kill me, though watching him kiss a guy would be seriously weird... WOW I am going off topic again, sheesh, I need to stop doing that.

I should think of the positive too right...? ARGH I'm so lost on what to do... I thought telling this to you would solve my problems, but it has me more clueless than ever!

Just wish Terrance and I luck, Diary, that we both aren't going to be heartbroken after that scene...

Love,

Pallen

Saturday 10/09/10

I arrived at Terrance's house so we can drive to the set together with Mia, Quinn, James and Alli.

"Babe, uhhh where exactly is the set at? Like I know its at Hollywood and everything, but is it a secret place or something?" I curiosuly ask Terrance.

He just started laughing. 'The jerk. Thinks he can laugh at me..' I mumbled, starting to pout and give a little glare.

Lookoing at my expression, he chuckles a bit and walks up to me and gives me a tight hug and kisses me on my forehead. Scrunching up my face, I lightly push him, being mad a bit.

"Pallen, it's just a regular set, it's usually at places you may or may not have been at yet." He simply replied.

"Humph. Whatever." I said, getting out of his hold and taking my place of shotgun. It took ten minutes later for everyone else to enter the car and get ready before we headed to our destination. Usually I would be the loud one next to Quinn, but today I just felt like being my quiet self and fondle with the music picking out the good songs.

I couldn't help but ponder about things. Like my future, kids, animals, profession, and all those other stuff. Somehow though, in the middle of all my thoughts, I began to fall asleep, my sleepness nights catching up to me...