Chapter 5: Honeymoon stage

Re-cap:Jumping off him, I gave him little pecks on the lips and then grabbed his hand so we can go to Panda Express to eat. I was starving!

--

It's now 5:30 a.m., Monday morning, and I get my wake up call from my boyfriend, Terrance. He was actually the best choice I ever made in a finding the right guy. He's always there when I need him, calls me just to make sure I'm alright, and wonders how I'm doing. The reason he called me this morning is because I asked him to.

*YAWN*"Morning babe!" I tiredly answered, trying to sound awake, but failing miserably.

"Morning Sweetie. Ahhhh. Still kinda tired huh?"he yawned.

"Yeah..."I said about to fall asleep again.

"Hey babe, you falling asleep on me?"

"Hm-mm? Oh sorry, still kinda sleepy." I laughed. "

Its alright, don't blame you, I'm still tired too. You should get ready, I am starting to already." I heard shuffling and noises, then a shower running.

"Alright, I will. Talk to you later."

"Okay, love you."

"You too." I hung up and headed to my bathroom to get ready. Once I'm out of the shower, I dress in my dark blue straight jeans, purple tank top, and my gray cardigan. I wear my gray gladiators. Putting my hair into a pony tail, I wear my school key chain on my neck and made sure my keys are hooked to it. Grabbing my bag,

I head to my kitchen to grab something to eat. Looking at the time, it said it was only 6:18a.m. Eating some cereal, and drinking apple juice, I brushed my teeth and headed out to pick up Terrance, Mia, and Quinn. I headed to Quinn house first since he lived near me.

Honking my horn, Quinn came out rubbing his eyes, wearing a light sweater, black straight jeans, nike's and his backpack.

Entering my car, he mumbled, "Morning."

"Good morning to you too." I said smirking.

After he put his seat belt on I drove to Terrance's house.

"Oh hey when I get Terrance and Mia, you have to sit in the back alright."

"Yeah, yeah. I will." Laughing, we arrived to his house.

Texting him that we are there already, he comes out with his sister, and Quinn heads to the back with Mia, when Terrance takes his spot.

"Morning!" He says, leaning towards me, giving me a peck on the lips.

Pulling apart, "Morning" I smiled.

Looking at my review mirror, I see Quinn and Mia doing the same. Except they were making out. Driving to school the song The Only Exception by Paramore started to play. I started to sing to it quietly while the others were having a conversation since i had to keep my eyes on the road.

We made it to school in just five minutes. Arriving there, I see Christy, Alli, and Jez there already. Walking to Christy with Terrance's hand in mine.

"Hey babes!"I said having fun.

"Hey sexy lady! HAHA." They said laughing. Waiting for the others to arrive, Terrance and I went walking around, me showing places to him. We stop at the corner of the school, and sit to talk, and maybe kiss a little...

"We should go out on a date you know."he said.

"Of course, also you need to meet my family, while I got to meet yours." I exclaimed.

"Yeah... you know what would be better though if we just host like a picnic for them or something." he suggested.

"That's a great idea! Haha I was kind of thinking of the same thing." I smiled at him brightly.