Chapter 4

Joey's POV:

I wake up, my head pounding. I can't remember much from the previous night, but I do remember making out with Daniel. I look to my right, only to find Daniel sleeping there. What?! We didn't...did we? His eyes flutter open and he looks over at me.

"How are you feeling, Joey?" He asks, standing up and putting his shirt on.

"Pretty crappy. Why are you in my bed?" I ask, starting to panic. He notices my panic and quickly starts shaking his head.

"We didn't do anything past kissing, I promise! You wanted me to sleep in your bed with you." He explains, running his fingers through his hair. Suddenly, flashbacks of the previous night flood my mind. I can't believe I was all over him like that!

"I'm so sorry for my actions last night. I didn't-"

He interrupts me. "Joey, it's fine. You were drunk, I know you didn't mean anything by it."

His words sting slightly, but I recover quickly. Little does he know that it actually did mean something to me.

"Yeah, I was just being stupid." I chuckle lightly to cover my feelings. He smiles and throws on his pants.

"You should take some Advil and drink lots of water. I have to head out, but don't forget." He says firmly and I nod my head, feeling like a child. He walks over to me and for a slight moment I think he's going to kiss me, but he just gives me a hug.

"Bye." I sigh, waving my hand, secretly wishing he would stay.

(A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS.)