Chapter 9

WARNING: SMUT

jk don't get too excited they just met gosh you pervert

Joey's POV

After Daniel left, I've kind of just been sitting in my office editing videos. I'm anxiously awaiting posting the video tomorrow. It scares me that by tomorrow the whole world will know I'm gay. I hadn't planned on this being my coming out video, but I guess it's kinda how things worked out. I can't help but worry that people will judge me. I then have to remember that my real supporters will always support me, and those who leave aren't worth it.

I walk down the stairs to get a glass of water, running my fingers through my hair. Someone rings my doorbell and my heart races. Could it be Daniel? I run to the door with a huge smile on my face. Opening the door, I realize it's not Daniel.

"Oh, hey Shane." I say, confused. Reality hits me and I groan. "Oh God I totally forgot we were filming today!"

He laughs lightly, shrugging. "It's fine, you have bigger things on your mind."

I smile, quietly thanking him. He helps me set up the lighting and cameras and we begin filming. The entire time I can't stop thinking about Daniel and I'm pretty sure we're going to have a lot of editing to do. After the camera is off, Shane turns and looks at me.

"Are you okay? You were really distracted." He asks, concern filling his voice. I nod slightly.

"I'm fine, I just have a lot on my mind." I sigh, running my fingers through my hair. He nods knowingly.

"Yeah, I understand. I'm really proud of you," He says, all seriousness in his voice.

"Thanks, Shane. I'm just really worried about people judging me." I sigh, taking a sip of water.

"I'm going to be honest here. There will always be those douchebags that judge you and make you feel like complete shit. But they really don't matter. Your real fans will always support you, including me." He says, messing up my hair.

I smile at his words. "Thank you Shane. We should probably get to editing." I sigh.

"Great." He complains, sighing slightly.

I laugh slightly and realize how lucky I am to have friends like Shane.

(a/n: sorry, no Janiel this chapter. Deal with it, GOSH. #shoey tho, brings me back to the good old days)