Chapter 3

Justin's P.O.V.

I made sure everything looked perfect as I heard the front door close. "Justin?!" I heard her voice ring through the halls of my large house.

I had called her over, even though she said to no at first I begged her and she finally gave in. I opened my door and left my room I went down the stairs to see her taking her shoes off before she left her car keys on the table.

"Why did you call me here? I don't want to argue so can we please just-" I quickly cut her off once I approached her I pressed my lips against hers and let my tongue slip in to her mouth. We moved slowly and passionately as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment, I kept my hands on her face softly caressing her cheek.

Pulling away I looked down at her, I kissed her forehead as she stared back at me in confusion. I took her hand and led her up the stairs and down the hall, I opened the doors to my bedroom and walked in. I then took her to the bathroom were I opened the door, instantly smelling the vanilla scent of candles burning and the warm bathtub water.

I bought her inside with me and shut the door locking it.

"Justin... What is this for?" She questioned, admiring the dimly lit candles all around the bathroom. The whole bathroom was dark but had the candle light.

"I know how much you have been doing lately... And I have been so unfair to you, so I want to make you feel stress free, just for one night... Okay princess?" I said in a low voice as I kissed her hand.

"But I-" I quickly Shs'd her kissing her lips. "Don't worry about work, or studying or YouTube... This is for us" I said before I took of my pants and boxers, I then took the ends of her sweatshirt and pulled it over her hair I took of her leggings and then proceeded to take off her undergarments.

I took her hips in to my hands and kissed her lips again, biting down her bottom lip I pulled away. Leading her to the bathtub that was filled with warm water and was kinda foggy and blurry because I used a bath thing that makes the water smooth and calming, it smelt really good.

I got in first and let her get in, pulled her on to my body, she wrapped her arms around my neck, nuzzling her face in to my neck the only sound was from our breathing. It felt so good to finally have her in my arms again.

"I'm sorry for everything that I did, I am not going to let anything come between us... I love you princess" I muttered kissing her shoulder. She lifted her head, her lips inches away from mine.

"I love you too Jay" she pressed her lips against mine and we slowly but passionately kissed. I placed my hands on the small of her back and began kissing down her jaw and down her neck sucking on her sweet spot earning a moan to leave her lips.

I breathed in against her lips as I let my forehead touch hers, I shut my eyes and enjoyed this moment. Finally.