The Beginning Of Her End

{[(That is Alex Lynch....)]}

Alex Lynch: So... when are we gonna do this, Bass?

Sebastian Flynn: I don't know. I still have to get the plane tickets.

Alex Lynch: Damn. I'd like to know when I'm going to ditch this hell hole.

Sebastian Flynn: Well sorry, babe.

Alex Lynch: Do you have to call me that?

Sebastian Flynn: Well, no. What would you like me to call you?

Alex Lynch: I dunno, maybe, Hmm... My name?!

Sebastian Flynn: XD Nahh. I like Red.

Alex Lynch: Red? Why Red? Why not Lex, or don't call me Lex. Babe is fine.

I put my phone down, sighing. Sebastian and I are not together. Never have been. I mean, yeah I like him, but I mean, I dunno if he likes me. So yeah. I walked to my closet, pulling shirts out and throwing them on the floor next to a rather large duffel bag. Yeah, so what if I don't know when I'm leaving? I'm packing up anyway. My phone buzzed, so I picked it up and read Sebi's text.

Sebastian Flynn: Okay, I got the plane stuff. Want me to email them, or what?

Alex Lynch: Sure.

I threw my phone on the bed again, and ran into the office.

"Hey, what are you doing?" My older 'brother' asked as I shoved him off the desk chair.

"I need the computer. Okay? Gotta problem with that?" I said as I logged into my email.

"Yeah, I'm doing my homework." He threw his text book down on the desk. He wasn't the studding type. He was one of those 'Skater-I-Don't-Give-A-Fuck' type. His hair was cut short, like really short. Actually he shaved his head. All his friends made fun of him, since they all have long hair.

"You, Jake, doing homework?" I laughed as I hit print on the airline website.

"Yeah, now move your fucking ass."

"I am, I am. Satan." I closed the window and got up, taking my paper.

"Satan? Did you just call me Satan?" He smiled, as if he was pleased with that.

"No, you fucking idiot. You know how people always say 'God'? Well, I don't like 'God'. So I say Satan." I walked out of the room.

"Wait? What did you print?" He called out to me. I laughed and slammed my door.

Alex Lynch: I got them. So... when's it for?

Sebastian Flynn: Sunday.

Sunday? Today was Friday. I shook my head. "Better start packing then." I mumbled.

"What for, huh?" Jake had opened my door, and stuck his head in.

"Damn. Looks like I got caught. Well, I'm going to New York. I'm running away." Okay. So yeah, I told him. So what? I tell him everything, and he keeps it to himself.

"Oh. Well good luck. Love ya, little sis." He hugs me softly. "Don't get raped, okay?" I nodded.