If this is what it takes

"Beca this is beautiful." Chloe said gazing at the piece of text Beca had written. "It perfectly refers to everything." She added. "Thanks." Beca said. Beca and Chloe had been together for about two years now. They had a big house after they had moved from Barden two years ago after their graduation. Chloe had helped Beca so much with for example getting over her past and pushing her to chase her dreams. Beca had helped Chloe too with being less afraid of things and more. It had taken a lot for Chloe to get the little dj to become her girlfriend, but she did it.

Flashback to two years ago:

"Beca I know that you don't want me to, but please..." Tears ran down Chloe's face. "If this is what it takes... then let me be the one to bear the pain." Beca was tearing up now too.

End flashback

Beca had collected things that one of them had said in the past and added some of her feelings to create the perfect song. With Chloe pushing her she had her own studio and started mixing and recording as a job. Chloe worked at a school as music teacher. Beca was busy writing new songs, because she wanted to release her first album soon. She wanted to impress people with what she could. She would sometimes be down, but Chloe would help her out and tell her that many people would want to work with her after listening to her album.

"This will be the first song for on the album." Beca said. Chloe smiled, "Becs, that's great." She gave Beca a quick hug. "One problem, who's gonna sing it?" Beca asked. "Why don't we ask Emily?" Chloe suggested. The Bella's still had a lot of contact and saw each other very often. They all found a boy or girlfriend and lived somewhere else. They all got jobs, but Beca and Emily were the ones trying to break through and to make it into the music business. All the others had achieved their dreams. "Why didn't I think of that earlier?" Beca said. "But I think you should sing the first song tho." Chloe said. "Then you have to sing it with me." Beca said. "Deal." Chloe said.