Final process

One week later the adoption process was finished, Emily was now officially Beca and Chloe's daughter. Today was the day that they were meeting with everyone to record for the album.

Emily woke up early that morning she went downstairs and made herself breakfast. Beca woke up not much later and went downstairs as well. "Oh my god mom I'm so excited!" Emily squealed. "Good, but please Em don't act too weird." Beca said. "That's not a possibility, we'll act weird anyway." Beca said and they both laughed. Chloe came downstairs. "Morning mom!" Emily said. "Morning Em." Chloe. "Why are you guys so cheerful?" Chloe asked. "Duh! Today is a special day Chlo." Beca said. "Yeah, I'm gonna meet loads of special people." Emily said. "I'm excited too, but I have a feeling that you're album is gonna be the best sold album ever, so more people will want to meet you two." Chloe said. "No way, our album might be good but not that good, oh and Chlo people will want to meet you too, we're not leaving you out of anything." Beca said. "Thanks, but I still think that your album will be the best and then I'm gonna tell you told ya so." Emily laughed. They ate breakfast and prepared for later. "Hey Chlo?" Beca asked as she was dressing. "Yeah babe?" Chlo answered. "I think that I want a new tattoo." Beca said. "Another one?" "I only have 5, but I want one that has something to do with Em." "Aw that's cute, but one condition." "What?" "When you're album gets the best sold album ever no matter whether someone will soon brake your record, you'll get a tattoo that has something to do with the album." Chloe said. "Sure!" Beca gave Chloe a kiss on her cheek. "Lets go." They got Emily from her room and then got into the car.

They arrived at Republic Records. "There are Anna oh and Britt." Chloe pointed at Anna. "So mom you got all those numbers from Anna?" Emily asked Beca. "Well yeah mostly, but some of them I already know." "Cool." Beca parked the car and they got out. They walked over to Brittany and Anna. Beca put her sunglasses on her head and hugged both of them like Chloe. "Hi you must be Emily." Anna said stretching her hand out for Emily. "Yeah how do you know?" Emily asked shaking Anna's hand. "Becs and Chlo have told me about you before. I'm Anna and this is Brittany." They shook hands. "Congrats by the way, I mean how cool is it to have such a talented child." Brittany said. Beca and Chloe smiled. "Thanks." Emily said. "Lets go inside we're pretty early." They walked inside to Beca's booth which had a plate with Beca Mitchell on it. "I didn't know you had a studio over here as well." Emily said. "Yeah I have one here and one at home and Hailee has one as well." "Awesome." Beca unlocked the studio and they got inside and sat down waiting for the others.

After half an hour everybody had arrived and met each other. "Okay, first of all, thank you all so much for doing this it means a lot." Beca said. "So Emily and I have been busy with our career and we decided to work together nobody has heard anything of the songs or album nobody knows we're busy accept for Chloe and you guys now. We'll hand you all the songs and tell who we need for what." Beca explained. "Sounds good." Anna said. Beca handed out all of the songs that they had written and she had written with it who would sing what. "Seriously Beca this is good shit." Justin said. "Thanks." Beca said. "First I want to play the melody once of all songs and try to sing along and imagine well just find a cool way of putting the lyrics in." Everyone nodded. "First song." Beca said as she pushed play and a beat starting playing.

At the end of the day they had recorded all the songs. "This is so cool." Brittany said excited. "Thanks everyone I appreciate it." Beca said. "Hey Beca do you maybe know a place nearby where we can eat?" Ed asked. "Well let me ask Chlo. Chloe? Do you know a good restaurant to let them eat?" Chloe smiled. "I know a really good one not too far away." "What is it?" "Our house." Beca smiled. "Another reason why I love you." Beca said as she gave Chloe a kiss on her lips. Beca turned back to Ed. "You can come and eat at our place." "Are you sure?" "Yeah everyone is welcome." "Thanks we'll just follow you when you're ready to go." They packed their stuff and got to their cars. They all followed Beca's car and arrived at their mansion.