Emily arrives

"Hey Em." Beca called Emily.
"Hey Becs, what's up?"
"I have a question for you."
"Sure."
"You know that I've been trying to break through just as you and that I've been busy writing."
"Yeah."
"I've completed some stuff.. and I was wondering if you would like to sing some of the songs for my first album."
"What?! Are you serious?"
"Yeah, I mean this can help us both."
"Beca why haven't we thought of this before?"
Beca chuckled, "I don't know Em, but you're in right?"
"Absolutely, when do you want me to come?"
"Uhm maybe asap. Oh and you can stay over for one week so we can finish in a week and release the album."
"I can be there tomorrow night and are you sure that I can stay over, and is Chloe okay with it?"
"Don't worry, you live the furthest away from all of our friends, maybe from everyone I know, of course you can stay here and Chloe helped me with this idea, actually she is the one who came up with it, so.."
"Thanks, I'll be there tomorrow night, see ya."
"See ya." Beca smiled as she ended the phone call.   

"Chlo I called Em, she'll be here tomorrow night." Beca said as she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge while Chloe was making dinner. "Good, is she staying?" Chloe asked. Beca nodded, taking a sip. 

The next night

Emily arrived and knocked on the door. "I'll get it!" Chloe yelled, but Beca wouldn't hear it anyway because she was in the studio. Chloe walked to the door and opened it to reveal Emily. "Hey Em." Chloe hugged her and then helped her to get her stuff inside. "Where's Beca?" Emily asked. "She's in the studio, but she'll be here soon." Chloe answered. Chloe helped Emily to get everything to her room and then they got back to the kitchen. "Lets go and get Becs." Chloe said. Emily had been at their place plenty of times, so the huge mansion wasn't that shocking anymore. They walked to the studio. "Go and scare her." Chloe said. Emily smiled as she quietly opened the door. She approached Beca from the back and suddenly put her hands in front of Beca's eyes. Beca jumped up a bit. "Babe tha...... Em!" Beca hugged Emily thightly. "Hey Becs." Emily smiled. They sat down together. "One thing Em, don't expect us to be prepared for a lot, because we're the weirdest and most spontaneous, so.." Chloe said. "I think I've known you two long enough to know that." Emily said. "Lets go, we're gonna celebrate Em being here." Beca said. They went out for dinner and then got back home.

"I still don't get, how in these past two years, we didn't come up with the plan to work together." Emily said. "I know right." Beca said. "Well, thanks to the redhead we are working together now." Beca smiled. "You're welcome." Chloe said. Beca and Emily chuckled.