Entry 2 Holidays

Holidays were the best. I could always hear my family talking and laughing up stairs with all of my 50 relatives. Demi would come downstairs and tell me all about what was going on. It was beautiful. Demi didnt like me all that much. I was rejected by my own twin. But sometimes she found the good in her heart to come say hi and talk about what grass felt like. Back on track to holidays though. On easter my mom would give me 5 eggs to eat! I love eggs. On the 4th of july Demi gives a cupcake that has george washington on it. My birthday was extra special. Demi would come downstairs and eat a slice of cake with me and talk about everything going on. A few weeks ago she told me she started to film a new movie, Camp Rock. Gosh do I envy her. She said that shes gonna be with the Jonas Brothers, I dont have a clue who they are. Im just gonna guess that they are some cool kids at school. Anyways, besides all of the great holidays, theres thanksgiving. Oh food almighty.
Last year I was given a WHOLE turkey leg! It was amazing. Then I also had some of this jello type cranberry thing and it was so good. I mainly think holidays are a time to just have a lil vacation you know? Like ive probably gone through 1000 cans of Spaghetti O's, the taste is bland to me now. But on those amazing days I finally get my hands on something different. I remember once when I was 7 I had a pickle. Man I love pickles. Theyre so juicy and crunchy, salty, and AHHH. Ok enough with this journal entry, I have to go to sleep.

-Poot