Entry 4: Camp ROX!

My dad finally found the good side of himself. For years now ive been making friends with rats and naming balls of lint after famous presidents. Just this afternoon dad came downstairs with a huge box full of goodies. He said how the movie brought in so much Demi merch, and that I can have all of the merch that came in the mail. Gosh I was so excited! When he went upstairs I dug through that box like a 49er. There was a Demi cardboard cut out which made for great fun. Following this I found a large assortment of camp rock sticker. So I made my own game! Pin the guitar on the demi! I shut my eyes tight and tried to but that tiny guitar on the big demi. It was fun for like 30 minutes, then I ran out of guitar stickers.

When I thought it couldnt get better I found a boombox and a camp rock CD!!!!! Once I popped that sucker in I danced my heart away. Now I know what the fuss is about! Oh and I also saw those Jonas lads, theyre pretty cute! Hehe! There was ribbons and streamers in the box so I decided to decordate the basement and light it up. Purple streamers are fluttering about now. Another thing thats nice is that I found 3 shirts in that box. Before those shirts I was striving off 7 shirts, 2 I made from old, small shirts that I had altered.

Wow. Right when I thought it couldnt get better I found a Camp Rock dvd! I couldnt wait to see my sister sing, and really get a glimpse of the outside world. Maybe one day ill be as famous as my sister, but as for now thats not ever gonna happen.

So I just finished the movie and its about 12:30 AM. It was AMAZING! I saw demi sing, dance and fall in loovee with one of the Jonas guys! Gosh and I saw the beautiful outdoors. When Demi comes back im gonna tell her how much I loved the movie, and maybe tell her about my little plan to escape.
Until next time

Poot