6. Education is important

This morning my mom came downstairs and we had a one on one conversation for the first time in years. She had a plastic bin with her and she pushed it up against a wall when she walked downstairs. I didnt know what was in that box at first, I thought maybe it was some sort of holiday decorations that needed storage. It wasnt.
Mom sat down next to me on my mattress. She told me that I needed an education. It was so random. She then went to the bin and slid it to me. Mom popped the lid off and it was full off books. I looked a little closer and they werent just books.
"Camp Rock Counts! Math book lvl 4"
"Mitchie Meets Grammar"
"Camp Rock Coloring Book series 3"
"Label the globe with Tess"
" Español con Mitchie! Libro Cuatro"
Mom said that she would give me worksheets and assignments weekly. My current task was to do the first 3 pages in the math book. It was weird when you do math and you sister's face is right in the corner of every page. Mom went back upstairs and locked the door back up.

I skimmed through the books I had and it was all so stupid. Like really, I had a coloring book which counted as "art class". I opened up my math book to a glossary and started to draw out my escape plan.
At night I would go up the stairs to the locked door with a heavy object. Then I would smash a hole in the wooden door and FLEE. I dont remember what my house looks like really beyond that door, but the anticipation is killing me.
It was a short plan, yes. But it only matters if it works. I hate watching informercials all damn day. Its always the same commercial.
"Do your children spent the nights crying like little bitchy cows? Then YOU need Xstopper! Its a great product where all you do is throw the 10 pound Xstopper at their head and they doze off to sleep!". Well journal ill write to you again soon

Poot