Chapter 11 •○• Cute and Posh •○•

~~~~~Chapter 11~~~~~

Ariadne's POV

I woke because of a sudden thud, and when I sat to see what was going on, I saw Nate on the floor completely dressed except for a missing shoe, which he now had in his hand looking sheepishly at me.

"Did I woke you up?" He said with a little wince and doing one of those guilty smiles where you close one eye, I don't know if you've ever seen one of those, but let me tell you, it.is.cute.

"A little bit, yeah" I laughed it off but a yawn managed to find his way out "Why are you dressed up already, it's barely... 12 O'CLOCK?!" I Managed to say surprised by the time, I'm never able to sleep till this time usually, but man was I comfortable.

"Haha, I suppose you didn't expect it to be so late by your face. And answering your question, I was planning to go fetch us some brunch to surprise you with breakfast in bed, but since you've woken up already... wanna go have breakfast??"

"Give me ten and I'll be ready"

"You know you could go like that right?"

"Psh, so you could go all dolled up while I look like a hobo? Nope, not that much time into the relationship, give me two months and it might happen"

"Oh, so you're just waiting for the right time?" He asked with an amused smile grazing those oh so beautiful and kissable lips... btw, he has those fanfiction lips, you know, like Dean's...

"Yup, just waiting for the relationship to go deep enough so you won't be able to get rid of me so easily" I said trying to keep a straight face with a nonchalant tone but a smile twitching on my lips.

"Well I better take advantage while you're still joining me in "dolling up" then" He joked, getting a little closer and looking at my lips.

"Yeah, sadly, those ten minutes are slipping away and I'm hungry, so I better go change" I said standing up slowly because my side was still sore.

"You could wear one of my shirts you know, that way there won't be so much pressure on the wound." He tried to play it cool, but still looked at me sideways trying to see if it would convince me.

"Uh huh, that's why you're telling me that" I said with a small laugh since laughing to hard is kind of uncomfortable and a tiny wee painful with a sore abdomen. "But you know what, why not, That way I won't have to worry about sucking my stomach in" I said remembering how I always do that because no matter how much I train, I'm not able to get rid of the belly I've always had, I thought I would loose it while I was in the woods but I guess that didn't happen.

"You're beautiful no matter if you do it or not, plus, you shouldn't have to do that, that must be uncomfortable, and you won't be able to do it if you have a sore abdomen" I almost melted at that, this man I'm telling you.

"Fine, fine. But, I want to choose the shirt"

"I don't see a problem with that"

I went through the small closet in the bedroom, I'm guessing since it was a guest room it didn't have a full out closet. Just as I was thinking what to grab, I saw a hoodie that looked warm and was soft as heck, I had a thing with oversized hoodies I don't know why, but I love them.

"Ok I'm taking this and wearing this, ooh, and these shoes" I said to myself grabbing everything to change into after a quick shower.

Ok maybe not so quick shower, after all, I had to fix my bed hair, I tell you, these curls are a blessing and a curse, I forgot to pin it up last night and now some curls look flattened and others just plain weird. I just grabbed two strands of hair and pinned it behind my head and Voila, I have a hairdo.