Chapter one. ~Ambush~

Song of the chapter ~Demons by Imagine Dragons~

Punch, kick, duck, punch, kick, duck.... Sweat pearling my forehead while I kept repeating the same thing over and over again. Training, training, training, that's all I ever do, and all because my dad has trained me since I have memory, I hate it. Mostly because he is training me because if someone tries to attack us I'll protect the "pack". Regularly I just spend the day at the gym but Today we finally came to the woods and I (as always) have to train while others are having fun and having a picnic, I know what you are possibly thinking 'they don't sound that bad, well, their definition of a fun picnic consists on having a barbecue, getting drunk, and later beat me up, the only reason I don't stand up to them is because my parents are here, I may not love them but I don't want them hurt, if I go they probably find someone else to do the job .

We're just rogues that are together because according to them " they are safer like this", honestly I'm sick of living as a rogue. I have to go to a human school because it would be to dangerous for me to go to a werewolf school, I'm tired of hiding, I'm tired of not shifting because the closest forest is like an hour or two, it's really annoying because I can't shift except for once a month and Cleo ( my wolf) keeps yelling at me for still being with then.

Plus I'm like their shield, I train day and night for me to be able to keep them safe, you must be wondering what a 18 year old she-wolf is doing protecting her " pack", well is very simple actually, my parents hate me because I was a bump for them, but that is a story for another day, and as a bump I needed to do something of convenience for them to make up for all the "troubles".

I should probably introduce myself properly, my name is Ariadne Carolina Coltz, I'm 18 years old, I have black curly hair, like that chick from brave, Merida I think, but without that much frizz, I take care of my hair like a maniac, can't blame me, I LOVE my hair. The point is I have curly hair that reaches almost my hips, emerald green eyes, slightly tanned skin, I'm 5'4, and have curves in all the right places but I'm still slim, full lips, high cheekbones, and a small and delicate nose.

Anyway, back to the subject, I hate training, at first, years ago, I felt like if had been thrown into a huge blender because my body hurt awfully. Now I had gotten used to it so it's just a warm up for me. I guess I still do it to prove my parents that I am worthy of the tittle as their daughter.

I know that many of you think is useless but I think that one day it will be worth it. I'm the one who came up with all of our fighting plans.

There aren't any pups because everyone sees them as bumps and think that it will make us weaker. When the real thing that makes us weaker is the fact that I'm the only one who trains, so if one day we're attacked we wouldn't have a chance against anyone because they barely train, they just train when they remember that we could be attacked at any moment.

I was lost in my thoughts when my "mother" Sarahi came out yelling like the lunatic she is.

"They're here, they're here!!!!!"

" Who Sarahi, who's here?" I asked.

" The wolves "

" What wolves? "

" The pack that's been hunting us."

When she said that my instincts kicked in, no matter how awful my life is, I won't let them harm them.

" Run, I'll distract them"

That was the moment when all hell broke loose, people came out of nowhere and started attacking the pack, that pissed me off, no matter how much I hate them, they are defenseless and can't do much, it's an unfair fight.

I shift along with other males that know the basics of fighting while everyone runs to safety.

We've been fighting for like half an hour and when the last man of my pack falls, everybody starts surrounding me.

" Shift! " says a guy with a delightful British accent that came out of the trees. He has a certain aura of power around him. I would say a beta or third in command. But as a rogue his order doesn't affects me. Instead I snarl at him.

" A feisty one I see, I said it once, don't make me say it again or it won't be pretty, for you"

I gave him an 'are you serious' look. I won't shift back when they are around 15 or 20 MALE wolves around me.

I guess he got the message and passed me a big t-shirt and some shorts, I took them in my mouth and went back a tree where nobody can see me. After I put the clothes on I got in front of the tree and walked ti'll I got in front of the beta and he was way taller that me.

I'm 5'4 and he is 6'1 I think, he has dirty blonde hair and light brown eyes, typical male werewolf. I stood in front of him and stood firm, I wouldn't back off, that is certainly NOT my style.

" I see that you're brave enough to stand to the Nocte Caelum pack Beta, and as I see you're one heck of a fighter, you knocked down 6 of my best soldiers, but you didn't kill them."

He was right, I don't kill except if it's necessary because I don't wanna become a monster like my parents.

" It wasn't necessary, they lack of experience and ability. It would have been an unfair fight if I had killed them."

" Psh, like YOU care about them" One of the guys said.

" I'm not a monster "

" Then why are you a rogue? "

" I have my reasons "

" The maybe you could tell your..... "

He was cut of because one of the rogues in the pack came from behind a tree with a gun, I knew that gun, it had silver bullets, they used to use it to make me do stuff even if I wouldn't want it, he pointed at the beta with a smile and he pulled the trigger.......

I know it's short, but hey, i'm just starting, aaaaaannnnddd it's kinda like a filler so don't worry the next few will be better (and longer) :D

VOTE.....

COMMENT....

FOLLOW.....

AND EAT SKITTLES :D.....

TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!!!!!!.....

Next chapter on November 1st.

-Andy~^·^~