Irrational fear

We were thinking what if Meryl would be in our office and what would we say to her, but we completely forgot that our mysterious customer was up to arrive and Jennifer's voice woke us up from our daydreaming: 

 -She called again and said that she will be here in 10 minutes so you 2 should get ready. And Brian wants to talk to you. 

 -Tell Brian to come in, Jennifer! That's all! 

 -Hey, bosses! I thought you could use some help from Anna at the appointment so I called her. She'll be here in 2 minutes. No need to thank me, I want all the best for my favorite bosses! 

 -Brian, we're your only bosses! You've done a great thing calling Anna, we need some support. Thanks! But we're still mad at you 'because you don't want to tell us who SHE is... 

 -I just told Anna. She'll be a great support for you 2.

 -Anna knows?! Brian you're the worst person I've ever seen! I mean it, how could you do this to us? 

 -You're gonna thank me later, ladies! You'll see! -I arrived! Brian, is nice that you announced me, but now I don't want you here. So... 

 -I got it, Anna. I'm going to my office and stay there until you'll need me. And that probably won't happen.

 Brian exits the office with an amused and a bit fake upset face expression. Anna took a seat without saying anything to us: 

 -So you know who SHE is, huh? 

 -And you won't tell us, right?

-Yes, I know who she is and of course I won't tell you. But I'm here to help in case one of you is going to faint or something. You both should keep calm, put a large smile on your faces and be sure you're going to be very happy and not mad at me or Brian. 

 -I think you're right, Anna. You're always right... 

 -And we should listen to your advice. So we'll be as chill as possible. Even if it's almost impossible! 

 -You have to! You 2 are great designers and you just got the greatest opportunity of your life. You shouldn't lose it just because you're too excited to face that woman. You're 2 big girls who can face any situation pretty well...

Anna was very supportive but we still had doubts on what we were going to say however the customer was going to be Meryl or any other iconic movie star. Blank! Total and absolute blank in our minds that actually work pretty well in any other normal situation. She managed to keep us calm for a while, but then Brian told us SHE will be in our office in less than 5 minutes. More than that, he finally accepted to tell us who She is...exactly as we thought, obviously 'cause we were right most of the times when Brian was hiding something but giving clear tips, Meryl was going to come in our office! Unbelievable!!! Not only because it's the craziest thing that can be ever happening to us, but also because we don't have enough time to think whatever we're going to say to her. If Brian wasn't such a good employee and our right hand, I swear I would kill him for this! 

The worst thing was that the anxiety was back and even more powerful. Panic! And a huge blank mind. No idea of what we could say, not even how we'll manage to have some self-control so we won't faint right in front of Meryl! As a sign that Anna saw our terrified faces she tried to get us back on Earth: 

 -Girls! Calm down, self-control is something that usually characterizes you. You just have not to be afraid of showing her your feelings. Probably you think what her reaction will be, right? If I'll be in her place I'll be grateful to have such dedicated and absolutely in love fans and such talented designers to make me a fabulous dress for the next premiere or however. Do you think I'm wrong?

 -You're so right, Anna! I don't even know whatsoever we're thinking of, but I'm sure her reaction will be a positive one. 

 -We're afraid of our reaction seeing her, but we'll manage to keep calm and show professionalism...*sights* She's here!