Chapter one

Hiccas P.O.V
'Its the middle of the day' I think. "Where am I?" I asked as I walked down a road in the middle of nowhere. I looked down at my watch ' 2 O'clock pm' It reads. Then... Everything was dark, I looked up to see a large figure standing in front of the sun a shadow covers its face. I looked down at the road suddenly there they were... Bodies... Dead ones, but not just any bodies those bodies belonged to my friends and family. I started running trying to get away from the gruesome scene. I began to cry, I tripped and landed on my hands and knees.

 Someone stood before me a sword dripping with blood in their hands. "T-toothless?" I asked, shocked as I looked up. He was covered in blood..but it wasn't his... It was my friends and families blood. He brought the sword up above his head. "N-no Toothless p-please don't." I pleaded shakiness in my voice, I closed my eyes tight and brought my head back down waiting for the blow that was sure to come but it never came. I looked up to see that the shadow was gone but it was now night.

 Toothless looked down at me he dropped the sword and fell to his knees. I quickly sat up and scooted away from him. I began to cry. 'Why Tooth?Why would you do this?' Toothless began to cry. "I-I didn't mean to." He said between sobs. "I was forced to." He said. I leaned forward to wrap my arms around him. "NO,d-don't I-I don't want to hurt you." He said as he continued to sob. I pulled back and felt a sharp pain in my back. I cried out in pain and looked behind me , there stood someone draped in a black cloak, a dagger in his hand which was now stuck in my back. The world around me darkened.

It was a dream
I sat up in bed in a cold sweat. I looked to my side to find an empty bed. I began to panic 'Where's Toothless?' I thought. I turned on my light and looked up to find Toothless standing next to me I jumped and threw a punch that hit him in the eye. He fell back surprised. "Oh my gods Tooth are you ok? I'm sorry you scared me."

 I said springing up out of bed and sitting next to him. "I-i'm fine." He said holding a hand over his left eye. I helped him up and got him an ice pack.  "I'm sorry I scared you, I went to get you a cold rag or something you felt like you had a fever." He said. I reached up and felt my forehead, he was right I was burning up. "Sorry I punched you, besides you can't be seen remember." I said in a matter-of-fact voice. "Yeah I know but I was worried about you." He said concern in his voice.

 "I-it was because of my nightmare...I guess." I said. "Do you want to tell me what the nightmare was," He asked "Y-you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He added quickly. "No - I mean I'll tell you... but you might hate me after I tell you." I said shakily. "Hey," he said in a calm voice taking hold of my hands.(A/N in a friendly way.) "I won't hate you, I promise." He said trying to convince me. "Ok." I said taking in a deep breath and telling him the nightmare. When I finished telling him his face was etched with shock and sadness. "I know you wouldn't do that, you would never hurt me, or anyone." I said. "I...I gotta go." He said before running outside. "Tooth wait!" I yelled as he flew away.

Toothless P.O.V.

'Why? Why would she dream that?' I thought. 'Does she not trust me?' I thought as I flew off. 'She couldn't have had a premonition could she?"Tooth wait!" Hicca yelled behind me, but I continued flying until I reached my cave in the mountains. When I got there decided to stay there that night, I have a house but I wanted to stay close to Hicca.

Hicca's P.O.V.

"HICCA! What are you doing out here its 2 in the morning!" My mother Alexa, yelled "I...I was looking for Midnight." I said facing my mother. "She's inside, now get in here!" She said continuing to yell. "Ok I'm coming." I accidentally snapped at her. (Hicca here, there's one more thing you need to know my mother is abusive and I don't mean just spanks, no I've got bruises and wounds all over me.) "Do I NEED to beat you?!" She yelled a I walked inside. "N-no I stammered out when I got inside. "Then get in bed NOW!" She yelled pushing me towards my bedroom which sent me sprawling out on the floor. "Y-yes ma'am." I stammered out jumping up and running to my room.

Toothless's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning due to hearing footsteps coming towards my cave. I got up and growled defensively. "Oh Toothless its me please don't kill me!" A voice hurriedly yelled from the opening of the cave. "Hicca?!" I said surprised. "Is that you?" "Yeah its me." She said. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I walked out of the cave.

Hicca's P.O.V. (flashback to that night)

'That is the last straw.' I thought as my mother tried to sell Midnight for boos and smokes. 'I'm leaving when she goes to bed.' I thought as I packed a bag of the essentials (A/N Yes that means phone to.) I snuck into my moms room and grabbed her bow and a quiver of arrows*.

(A/N) And cliffhanger, *her mom (in this story) is a hunter (Not a Supernatural Hunter...Sadly)
I'll update soon.