Chapter Three

(Hicca's P.O.V.)

I felt the heat rise up from my cheeks as I felt his arms snake around my waist as we were trying to fall asleep. "Umm,What are you doing?" I asked, I wasn't mad or anything but, why? "Uh, N-nothing." He stuttered out before rolling over. I fell asleep not to long after. I woke up the next morning, to the smell of food, fish to be exact. I wasn't ever a fan of fish after Toothless had me eat a raw one before he changed into his half dragon form. 

"Morning." He said. I turned around to see him in his full human form roasting a fish over the now started fire. "Morning." I replied rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "You hungry?"  he asked Holding out a makeshift plate with a fish on it. I looked at it and looked up at him skeptically. "It's cooked I promise." He said handing it to me. I took it and began to eat it, it surprisingly not that bad. 

We both ate in silence until he spoke up. "You okay, I mean after last night?" He asked taking a bite of his fish. "Yeah, still a little scared, she might try to look for me though." I said looking at the entrance of the cave. "Hey, I will make sure she doesn't get to you. Plus it would probably take her a week to get all the way up her, without falling down the mountain." He said.

 "True, she'd be way to drunk to even get to the other side off the road." I added. We both laughed at our interpretations of my mother. "So what do you wanna do today, I mean there isn't much, but I'm sure we'll figure out something." He said taking my plate and setting it aside. "Hmm, I dunno, what do you do for fun around here?" I asked.

 "Not much...WAIT! I could take you on a flight." He said standing up and running to the back of the cave. He came back with something that looked like a saddle and a shirt with a belt and two small elastic straps with small metal triangles on them. I walked to the back of the cave and put the shirt on. When I got back he was in his full dragon form. I won't lie, I was scared to Helheim and back. I helped put his saddle on and got on his back. 

We went out side and I looked up. 'Oh wonderful, what did I get myself dragged into?' I questioned myself. "Don't go to fast." I said. "Or to high." I added quickly. He let out what sounded like a laugh. I made sure I was holding on and the belt thing was attached to the saddle. He took off into the sky with one flap of his wings. I held back a scream as we rose higher in the sky. 'Hey we need to go back, I left my stomach down there." I yelled over the wind. 

Then he did the stupidest thing ever...He went in a big loop. I leaned down and hugged  his neck until he straightened out. After maybe ten minutes I got used to him flying fast and doing all sorts of tricks. He did a dive bomb when I wasn't holding on and I fell off... Why am I not screaming yet?

"CRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!" I yelled as I plummeted to the ground. He stared diving towards me. He transformed into his half form and folded his wings. He reached a hand out to me I reached up and grabbed it. He pulled me up to him and unfolded his wings at the last second. We landed in a small cove and he set me down. "I am so sorry,  I-I thought you were holding on, I'm sorry. Oh jeez you could of..I-" "Stop! I'm fine,i'm alive, aside from my pounding heart I'm okay." I cut him off. He nodded, guilt written all over his face. 

"C'mon."  I said grabbing his hand. "Let's get back." I said, looking for the exit of the cove. "Climbing is out of the question." I said looking down at my noodle arms. " I can get us out of here, I promise not to fly to high, I'll stay in this form." He  said stretching out his wings. I nodded. He picked me up and we flew out of the cove and back to the cave. "See, I didn't drop you this time." He said, a proud look and pose took him over. 

I held back a laugh at how ridiculous he looked. "Come on I'm tired." I said walking towards the mouth of the surprisingly homey cave. "Hello Tired I'm Toothless." He said in a British accent. I couldn't hold back a laugh. "Oh my Gods Tooth you're Ridiculo-" "HICAA!" I heard a familiar voice ring out. "Go inside, to the back of the cave." Toothless said ushering me inside. I ran to the back of the cave as Toothless began putting things away, making it look like a cave that some teens had trashed. 

He joined me just before my mother walked into the cave. He stretched out a wing and covered me with it, blending us into the darkness. My mothers footsteps grew louder as she approached us, unaware of our presence. I held my breath and grabbed Toothless' hand out of fear.  He held onto it until my mom started to head back. When she left the cave. I let out my breath quietly. I had tears in my eyes that I was unaware of until a few rolled down my cheek. 

Toothless put his hand on my cheek and brushed them away. "It's okay, I've got you." He said wrapping his arms around me. "I knew you were in  here."  I heard my mom say. Fear made me freeze up and my eyes widened. Toothless stood in front of me, full human form. "Stay away from her." He said angrily. "do you even know what you're dealing with?" My mom asked. 

"Yes, a young amazing girl who deserves none of the crap you've given her." He said walking backwards, making me move closer to the back of the large cave.My mother advanced on Toothless, she pulled out a knife and swung at him. He ducked out of the way in time. "Hicca run!" He yelled fighting my mother. I stood there, not sure if I should help or not. I did. 

I ran, but not the way he wanted me to. I ran past my mom and grabbed my bow and arrow. I bulled an arrow back and pointed it at her. "Get out now." I said walking closer to her. "Or what you'll shoot?" She taunted. I pointed the bow down and shot her leg. "AUGH!" She yelled as she fell. "Don't make me tell you again." I said pulling back another arrow. I followed her as she got up and limped to the exit. She scowled at me and began to walk away. 

She turned around and threw a knife which flew past me. "You missed." I said walking forward, bow still drawn. "Oh sweetheart you should know by now...I never miss." She said and walked off. "OH NO!" I turned to see Toothless leaning against the wall holding his stomach where the knife had hit him. "Nononononononono." I mumbled as I ran over to him. He slid down the wall and slumped on the floor. "Hic-Cough-Hicca, I'm sorry." He said. "Shh Shh Shh. you have nothing to apologize for." I said frantically looking around for bandages. 

I found some and began to wrap him up. "You gotta be okay. Please." I said holding him close to me. I felt some sort of energy flow trough me as I put my hand over his wound, trying to keep more blood from coming out. To my complete and utter surprise the bleeding stopped. "What the?"  I said looking down on the now missing wound. "H-Hicca, your glowing... Like literally glowing." Toothless said. I looked down at my hands and saw a small green glow. That was when I blacked out.

(A/N) So that was an interesting chapter. And YAY! I Updated!!! So Yeah um I don't have any new announcements...WAIT! I just got my new steampunk goggles, which complete my Ticci- Toby costume for Halloween. So see you next time.

BYEEE!!!!