Falling For Vittorio

Author's name: TrueViolet

Status: Incomplete

Rating: 10

Opinion: I really like this story. The girl is not the usual ackward or preppy/ popular type. She has a hard life, while he has a relatively good one. It's a major new way to see the whole, bad boy story clique. It shows a broken girl and a dark man. I am personally jumping with enthusiasm for an update. Do not disappoint me Xx

- Summary-

He was the Don of the lucente mafia family, the most powerful and dominating family out of the 3 whom run New York. He was a lethal man, absolutely ruthless and not to be crossed. He was Vittorio. The man who had people anxiously looking over their shoulders, the man who had killed without a second fleeting thought and the man who would fuck up your entire world if you dared to even mutter his name without his permission.

She was stuck and living with an abusive boyfriend, down in a small apartment block in the city. She was beautiful, she was bright and she had a twisted childhood. She was Rose. The woman who had seen and experienced things far to fucked up to be real. The woman who just couldn't escape the violent nature of the human race and the woman who hadn't yet rebuilt the confidence that had been beaten out of her to leave and finally be happy.

They say men like Vittorio don't have time for trivial emotions, such as love. They say that it is a weakness, a weakness that should be avoided at all cost and while that is somewhat true, Vittorio finds that he hasn't been avoiding love all of this time, but he has been waiting for it. He has been waiting for Rose, his little Gattina.

| Warning: There will be violence, abuse mentioning, drugs, alcohol and of course sex|