Ace of Spades ♠

Author's name: _salacious

Status: Complete ( Like one chapter almost finished!)

Rating: 10

Opinion: The thing that really drawled me into reading the book,was the cover and title name. The novel name ,' Ace of Spades.' Is just so freaking catchy and rolls of the tongue just right 😉 Since I can't fully rant about the book without giving spoilers, I will commend the author on other things. I enjoy how we get flashbacks of my Ship's past. I reallly really love her characters. They are all diverse and spectacularly written. For all of you dirty minded folks who enjoy partial smut. You must follow the author to read the scenes. BTW. I mostly just love that this man, Ace. Was the badboy, smoked weed,got drunk and had a bad past. Yet, he got a girl pregnant and he dropped everything to provide for this child. Yes, he still looks and is a badass. It's just shows how smoothly he changed for his princess to become a father. That the badboy is not that bad.

- Summary -

"You're an asshole," I spat my eyes burning with flaming anger, "A despicable, heartless, dïck. A-A," I stuttered too angry to be able to form any insults that made any sense and clenched my fist tightly," A gigantic stupid stupid mammoth, wannabe badboy!"

Ace narrowed his eyes, the corner of his lips turning up into a wry smile. "Out of all of the things you've said today, that has got to be the smartest one, sugar. "