Chapter 14

*Unedited*

Emily's POV:

"So they brought you here?" Ali says grinning.

"Yeah they said I needed to have fun once in a while." I said rolling my eyes and taking a sip.

"I think we should introduce our friends to each other."

"Yeah Toby really likes your tall brunette over there" I said pointing towards her.

"Then let's go!" Ali said getting up from her seat.

[....]

Alison's POV:

"Um A-Ali I need to use the restroom, I'll be back." Emily said, but she took a little bit more alcohol than she should've.

She started getting up but I stopped her.

"Em do you want me to go with you?" I asked worried.

Emily raised her eyebrow at me, and smirked.

"N-No not in that way, I mean, just so nothing will happen to you, since you're a little tipsy" I said firmly.

"I'm fineeeee Ali! I'm a big girl!" She said extending her e's.

"Okay if you say so, I'll be out here if you need anything."

"Yeah okay Ali." She says while walking away towards the restroom.

I take a seat looking around and everyone is just dancing. I look towards the restroom and that's when I see a familiar face walking in. I then get up and follow her. I walk into the restroom to find her kissing Emily.

Emily pushes Paige away.

"Uh no, you like it!" Paige says while trying to kiss Emily again.

I then walk towards Paige and slap her across the face. She instantly slaps me back.

"She doesn't like you!" I yell at her.

"She does that's why I kissed her!" Paige laughs.

"Just go, now!" I yell.

"No I won't!" She says while going over to Emily.

"I said to go!" I say while pushing her away from Emily.

"You don't tell me what to do!" She says about to punch me but that's when Emily interferes and receives the punch instead.

"Emily!" I say while pushing Paige towards the wall and going over to Emily. I was about to check on her but she pushed me away. I got mad for a second but then I realized that she pushed me because Paige was behind me. Emily grabbed Paige and slammed her against the wall.

"No one hurts my Ali! You hear that no one!" Emily yells at Paige while gripping her hands hard.

"You're hurting me!" Paige says while trying to get away.

"Leave and don't bother us again!" Emily yells while letting go of Paige.

"You will pay for this." Paige threatens.

"She said to leave!" I yell.

Paige storms off slamming the door shut behind her.

"Are you okay?" Emily asks while walking over to me.

"Yes I am, are you?" I ask.