Life As A Greek God Descendant.

Hi my name is Brielle Taylor, but everyone just calls me Ellie, except for my mom. I am sixteen years old and live on Mt. Olympus with my mom. My dad sometimes visits me from the underworld as I can't go there. My mom would never let me anyway!

I also have a twin sister called Demi. She's older than me by four minutes.

"Ellie, mom wants you!" Demi called, diving onto her bed as she entered our room.

"Whatever it is, I didn't do it!" I cleared it up for her.

"I dunno why she wants you." Demi shrugged.

I sighed and locked my iPhone, getting up from my bed and jogging down the marble staircase to my mom's study.

"Mom?" I called, peering through the open door, but she wasn't there. My mom suddenly materialised into the room. She was gigantic, like all of the Gods and Godessess. Her brown locks were pulled back into such a tight bun, I was surprised she wasn't wincing in pain.

"Brielle." She said in a serious tone.

"Mom?" I repeated, raising an eyebrow.

"Brielle, you're going to live on earth." My mom told me, her face held no emotion.

"W-What?" I stuttered, blinking a few times as I took it all in.

"I'm banishing you to Earth, I am sick of your behaviour." She said in a monotone voice.

"You can't send me down to Earth! I'll know nothing! I'll have nothing!" I protested, throwing my arms up into the air.

"Last week, you stole my father's lightning bolts!" My mom pointed out. "We all suffered for something you did!"

"Oh, that was funny!" I laughed, but I knew this was the last straw.

My mom stepped forward and kneeled down, she touched my shoulder and a horrible sensation flowed through my body.

Everything went white for a few seconds until I saw myself on a pavement, two suitcases beside me. One suitcase had a note that said

'I will send the rest of your stuff to you later, for now you can live with your cousins until you find your feet. Love Mom.'

Trust my mom to use full grammar at a time like this! I was doubting she actually loved me!

'Brielle!' I heard my mom's voice in my head.

'Sorry mom.' I thought, sighing. 'But where am I?'

'London, England. Call one of your cousins to pick you up.'

'K.'

I heard my mom tutting at me saying 'K' instead of 'OK'.

The only cousins I knew that lived on Earth were Tizzy and Jess.

I reached into my pocket for my iPhone 5 but I only found a small Nokia phone in its place.

I groaned and un-locked the phone, on the front was a memo that said,

'No privileges, Brielle. You have to work for what you get. That's why I'm only letting you stay at Tizzy and Jess' apartment for a year. No objections.'

I groaned again and went to my contacts list and the only contacts I had were Tizzy and Jess. As Jess was the closest in the alphabet, I called her.

"Yeellow?" She answered.

"Green!" I replied.

"Hey Ellie! 'Sup?" Jess asked.

"Did my mom tell you?" I asked, twisting a lock of my brown hair around my index finger.