doing the right thing

it's a sunday, and while i should be starting my phantcomps, i wanted to skate. i grabbed my plan b board and skated down the avenue until i reached my favorite park. i take my lil bro here all the time, he loves the swings. i cruise into the skate park and right of the back do a kick flip onto a rail, grind, and almost stick the landing but fall. "ooh so close dumbass"some douchebag who always around the park smoking a blunt or something says. for some reason he hates my guts."fuck off carter""i will when you're not such a fuckin poser no wonder you ain't got no girlfriend" "says the guy who prolly hasn't been in pussy since he was born""aw that's it you lil fuckin weasel" he charged at me but i skated up a ramp and landed a sick hardflip, which made me feel really good. as carter approached, i was all ready to fight. but the, i thought of how much of a hypocrite i am if i make this skype thing to help people but turn around and spit on those who hate me. so i said,"you know what? i take it back. i'm sure you get al types of chicks."i winced."i'm sorry will you forgi_""too late to back out now weasel" and punched me square in the nose. with blood dribbin down it i say, i like your hair today. how do you style it" "fuck you"bam! another punch to the gut this time.if this guy is gonna be like this, i might as well go, i apologized already and did even give him a ccompliment. if he still wants to bitter, i can't stop him, but i'm not gonna sit here and get killed.i woke up on the ground with a smashed beer bottle next to my now bleeding head. crter was gone. it was dark out. i checked my phone to see what time it was. my phone was gone too. i guess i didn't get the chance to leave, as i'm laying on the ground of the skate park. my nose stopped bleeding at least. i gathered carter had thrown the bottle at my head and knocked me out. i slowly sifted through my hair to see if there was any glass. luckily not, but my hand was now sticky with blood. i slowly got up and found a hospital 3 miles down the road, miraculously. i guess sometimes there's a price for doing the right thing.