Chapter 4.

Harry'sPOV*

Taylor seems so sweet. I'm glad we met her. If your wondering why were in hawaii well, paul and the rest of management wanted us to have a break from 'work' cause of Zayn and Perrie. They Broke up and zayn has been taking it pretty hard to. He didn't leave his room once after the break up. For 2 days straight he just sat in his room crying.

So they decided we needed a break and we got to pick were we wanted to go. Majoity rules won hawaii so we came here. After we said bye to Taylor and david we walked over to our rented beach house. It was pretty big considering there was 5 of us. Well six including paul. There were 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a kitchen, livingroom, gameroom, and diningroom. Means to say its big.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by niall complaing that he was hungry. God that boy, i swear he could eat a cow and still be hungry. "LIAMM, I'M HUNGRY" niall yelled across the livingroom.

Louis, and zayn were still unpacking, And Liam,Niall, and Me were all in the livingroom. Liam sighed "Okay then lets go shopping" "Okay leggooooo" Niall said and ran out the door with liam following. "We'll be back" I nod in reponse. Well i'll go see what louis and zayn are up to.

----------------------------IN THE MORNING----------------------------------

Taylor'sPOV*

I woke up happy. I went to the bathroom and put on my swimsuit and grabbed my towel. I ran down stairs and met dad halfway to the kitchen. "Woah slow down ther tiger" dad said and i laughed. "Come on now lets go get some practice in" i nod and ran out the door with dad hot on my trail. I ended up running into Niall. "Opps sorry niall" i said blushing at my embrassment. "Its okay Taylor, we were acually coming to see if you guys were going down to the beach now, which it seems you are"niall said chuckling. I smiled and nod and grabbed his hand and ran to the water.

"Slow down Taylor" dad said sternly. I slowed down a little but not alot.