Chapter 12.

Taylor'sPOV*

After I went around and hugged the other girls, I made my way over to camie. She was with her mom and dad. I wish i had my dad here, I miss him. I wonder what my mom would be like if I knew her. Maybe she would be like me and daddy and like to surf. Or maybe draw like me. She saw me and ran over to me freaking out. "Taylor Marie why didn't you tell me you were with One Direction!?!" She yelled playfully. Oh yeah I may have forgot to mention she I'd a big directioner. She really loves Niall.

"Oh um yeah about that,..." I trailed off not knowing how to say my daddy's gone. Camie's mom and dad came walking over and bent down to my height. They gave me a hug and her mom, her name is Kristy, whispered in my ear "sweetheart if you need anything at all just call ok. I'm sorry for your lose" I nod and hugged them back. I miss having hugs.

"Mom can Tay please come over please" camie begged. I really wanted To go and hang out because we haven't hung out since like 2 weeks ago. Kristy looked at Sam, her dad and he nod. "Yes" they said, we jumped up and down happily. I still need to ask Harry. "Come on camie your meeting the guys, plus I got to ask" I said and she like froze. "Wait I'm going to meet One Direction!" She replied, I nod and she start to jump up and down because she was so excited.

We made our way over to the guys. Niall was drinking a lemonade. Louis and Liam were talking among them selfs. Zayn was over sitting in the sand, and Harry was flirting with one of the older girls. Typical harry. I walked up to Harry. He smiled as I got up to him. But that girl just glared at me. I left it go not really bothered by it. "Hey love what's up" Harry's asked while picking me up, and putting me on his hip. I hugged back and remembered Camie. I got down and pulled Camie into view. She hid behind me being shy. She's never shy unless it comes to new people.

"Who's this love?" Harry asked me, "this is my best friend Camie" I said and he got down to her level.

"Hello love how are you" harry asked, I could see that that she read trying not to scream. "Good you?" She asked/replied back. Wow she's calmer than I expected.

"We'll Camie I'm doing awesome" Harry said grinning funnily. I walked up to them and looked at Harry.

"Harry can I please go over to Camie's for a while please" I asked giving him the puppy dog eyes. I looked in the corner of my eye Camie doing the same. "Ugh um okay just be careful and ill pick you up in the morning" "thank you thank you thank you" I said while hugging the life out of him. I ran over to the others and hugged and said bye to them. Then I ran over to Camie and we ran over to her parents.

HARRY'SPOV

I was talking to Jenna a girl i met a while ago. she was really pretty. She had long straight strawberry blonde hair. And ocean blue eyes. Taylor walked over to me with another girl behind her. I smiled to her. I saw the girl glare at Tay, but I didn't think anything of it.

She asked to go over to her friends house. I saw her friend behind her looking amazed at me. A Directioner I so pose. I bent down to her height and she smiled really big. "Hello love how are you" I asked. She looked at my eyes and answered "good you". I'm happy she has her friends with her. So she's not alone with us all the time. "We'll Camie I'm doing awesome" I said trying to get her to smile more. I did. Tay asked if she could hang out at Camie's house for a while. I said yes and they ran off. I turned around to look at Jenna and she came towards me and smiled.

"So harry I was wondering if you wanted to hang out Friday night" she asked. "Um sorry no, I came here on vacation with my mates and we're busy" I replied. She huffed and walked away. Well isn't she just perfect. (Note the sarcasm).

I walked over to the others and decided to make plans. I gathered them all up and now we were all in a circle. "Okay guys how about we go out and get drunk, and have fun" I explained. Liam specked up first "wait we can't what about Tay" "She's going over to her friends house tonight" I replied I hope she's staying the night over there. Oh well.

"OKAY WELL LETS GOOO" Louis yelled and him and Niall ran to the van. Zayn, Liam, and I laughed as we started the walk to the van. "Hurry up you shower of cunts" Niall yelled and we all fell into a fit of laughter. We made it to the van and drove off to the bar.

Lets get this party started.