Chapter 13.

LiamsPOV*

We had to get home and change into better clothes. Because it would be kinda weird to go to a bar, in our swim trunks. I got dressed into plain jeans, a plaid t-shirt, and white vans. I went into to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, while fixing my hair. Yes, my quiff did grow back, and I love it. After I was done I walked out into my bedroom and grabbed my wallet, phone, and keys.

Walking out the door I met Harry, who was dressed in jeans, a white t-shirt, and Sprahs. And Louis who had a black and white tank top on, with red pants, and red converse, in the hallway. We all walked down the hallway into the living room.

See this beach house has some rooms upstairs and down stairs. Louis's, Harry's, and mine are all down stairs. While Niall's, Zayn's, and Paul's is upstairs. As We waited for the others to come down we talked. About 10 minutes later they came down and we left. But not without Paul of course."Let's go guys" Paul shouted. We all piled into the van and it went like this.

Driver: Paul

Passenger: Me

Middle: Zayn, and Louis

Back: Harry, and Niall

It took us a while to find a bar, but after driving around for about half a hour, we found a local pub. It was called Five-O. It was half lounge and half Bar. We found a parking spot and walked to the doors. There was a pretty good sized line. Seeing as it was 8:00pm. Paul escorted us to the front of the line and we showed the bouncer our I.D. and he let us pass. Regarding the complaints from the other people in line we made it into the bar.

From there on we all went our separate ways. Louis and Zayn went to the bar and started to drink. Niall was pulled away by a group of girls wearing some what article of clothing they have left. And Harry well I really don't know where he went. I walked up to the bar and ordered a drink. Of course not alcohol because of my One kidney. I sat down at a table in the lounge while talking to Paul.

Taylor'sPOV*

"Tag your it" I yelled and tagged Camie. Right now we were playing tag outside. Her mom and dad were sitting on the out door patio chairs and were watching us, making sure we don't get hurt. Camie came running at me and I ran as fast as I could. "You can't get me" I yelled while looking back at her. Unlucky for me I tripped over my own two feet and went tumbling down. Camie didn't have time to stop and ran into me. Causing her to fall on the grass beside me laughing. We had tears coming out of our eyes because we were laughing so hard. I didn't realize what time it was because Camie's mom came over and told us it was time to come in. "Come on girls it's 9:18 already, we need to get ready for bed" she said and we all walked in the house and up to Camie's room. She let me barrow a pair of P.J's that had Austin Mahone. While her's had Justin Bieber on them.

We stayed up a little longer talking about everything. "So Tay do you ever think about your dad?" She questioned. "Yeah I mean I miss him, we used to be best friends. We always would do everything together, like surf, read, talk about if something was bothering one another. Everything and anything" I said and tried not to cry. Cameron pulled me into a hugged. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked" she said apologizing. "It's okay Camie you didn't mean it" I said back to her.

"So just wondering who are you going to live with now" she asked unsurly. I didn't know if I should tell her or not. I mean she's my best friend, but what if Harry didn't want me to tell anyone yet. But never the less she is my best friend so ill tell her. "Camie I need to tell you something" I said pulling away from the hug. We sat criss cross apple sauce an looked at each other. "Okay Camie well... When I got done with practice a few days ago and decided to go for a walk and I ran into Harry, like literally. And I showed them to their beach house which was beside my house" said taking a break and starting up again. "They met dad and they all got along, especially Harry and dad. A few days later they asked me to come over and hang out and we ate tacos, I got a call from dad and he wanted to talk to Harry. But before I could tell Harry the line went dead. I called back three times but I got no response. So Louis and Harry brought me home after and well... Harry decided to adopt me..." I trailed off mumbling the last part and not wanting to say the rest. She looked shocked, sad, and excited.

"Tay for one,I can't believe your Getting adopted by Harry that's great news. Two, it will be okay. And Three, I can't believe you had tacos with out me, you know they are my favorite food" she said. I laughed and hugged her. Did I mention I love hugs, or hugging people. "Girls time for bed" kristy said and then left. We got under the covers, and no not like that. For one we are best friends, and Two, we are ten. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I let the dream world capture me.