Crash and Fall

~ Hey guys just saying that this is my first fanfic so give me credit. Also I would like to dedicate this chapter to my friend Emzhoran for helping me pick the name of the book. Luv ya Vicky xx.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 1: Crash and Fall.

Every friend we ever had in common

I will sever the tie with you

You can thank your lucky stars

That everything i wish for will never come true~ Sending Postcards From A Plane Crash by Fall Out Boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marley's POV

"Marley!" I heard my step mother yell from downstairs.

"What the hell do you want?" I screamed to her while putting my black Iphone 5 in my bag.

"Go to bed. You have a exam tomorrow." She told me while walking up to her room.

"Fine just get lost. I'm 16 I can do what I want because you are not my mother!" I shouted trying to prove my point. No answer she must of passed out cause of the alcohol.

In my house it's never fun. My step mother is posh as a royal git getting pampered and my dad is never here because of business. Me on the other hand am a punk. I look nothing like my dad or real mother. My real mother left back to Russia because she was sick of me. I'm tanned with grey eyes and have straight black hair with electric blue highlights. I have my nose, belly button, lip and triple ear piercings with a fake taper.

Also I have 5 tattoos: A Chinese symbol for peace on my ankle, a yin-yang on my left wrist, a snake on my shoulder, a small skull on my foot and 17 black on my chest. It's lucky. My dad and step mother live in a massive room where as I live the attic because it's cozy, It shows that i don't need a bed so i sleep on the floor cause its comfy and its easy to sneak out without anyone knowing.

As I was lacing up my black and white Adidas hightops my phone buzzed, it was my best friend Sean.

From: Swagtastic Sean

Marley we're outside for ya hope your ready.

To: Swagtastic Sean

Yeah I'll be down soon just getting my ticket and finishing up.

I sent my text and realised that Sean, Jason and Eddy were taking me to the best concert ever with the best artists e.g Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Foofighters, All Time low, Jessie J, Bastille, 5 Seconds Of Summer and loads of others. I grabbed my backstage pass and ticket with my bag. I adjusted my jeans and jumper and went to window. I slid the window open and then shivered because of the cold so I pulled my hood up and closed the window. I instantly saw Sean's black truck with Jason and Eddy standing outside waiting for me. I stood over the edge and looked down to the drop. I've done this millions of times that it's like my daily routine but this time there was a problem there was so many people that actually i might jump on one of them.

I looked for a gap and instantly saw one and jumped but when I jumped I saw someone stand there. I thought oh shit how is this going to end.

When I landed I expected to be flat on the floor groaning but no I was in someones arms with my eyes shut tight. I opened them slowly while fluttering my eyelashes to reveal bright green eyes. I looked up then down and started to blush.

"Well hello there. It looks like heavens lost an angel." The green eyed boy said in a slow voice . I let out a small giggle. Wait what I don't giggle, what's happening to me?

"Who might you be?" He asked me while lifting my chin up. I stared up at him before speaking.

"I'm Marley Kingston what about you?" I asked confidently while he twirled a piece of my hair round his finger.

"I'm Harry." He said while putting me down.

"Nice to meet you but I should be going I've got a concert to go to." I explained while I adjusted my jumper.

"Oh is it the Mix concert tonight."

"Yeah" I replied while looking at Jason and Eddy.

"I'm going to it as well." he said brightly bringing my gaze back to him.

"Cool story but I've got to go I'll see you later ok." I said about to run but Harry grabbed my wrist.

"Can you at least tell me your seat number and phone number please." Harry asked while giving me puppy dog eyes. He looked so cute there, wait what am I falling for him.

"Seat 10 row 2, and it's 97672904." I told him while trying to get his grip off my wrist which he did after I told him and let me go to the truck.

"I'll see you there babe." he shouted to me but when I heard those I almost froze but continued to walk to the car.

"What took you so long?" Sean asked while turning to see me.

"Just a crash and fall mishap. Now go we're going to be late." I said while sitting back in my seat next to the window.

"Yeah some crash and fall. You fell on someone and he asked for your number!" Jason and Eddy said in unison while shutting the door and jumping in to their seats.

"What are you some high school girls obsessing over a guy asking for my number!" I laughed while punching their arms.

"Yeah but.." Jason was about to say until I cut him off.

" No If's or but's lets just go to the concert. OK now come on." I almost scream laughed.

~ A/N So guys that was the first chapter hope you liked it please vote and if you have any ideas for a cover comment and I'll pick for which one to use and the next chapter will be dedicated for you. Luv ya guys Vicky XXXXXX