She Will Be Loved

Chapter 3:

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
And she will be loved - She Will Be Loved By Maroon 5
****

Marley's POV

The thought in my mind kept going round and round. Harry kissed me, he kissed. No one ever kissed me; never.

I looked up at him; he was smirking non-stop. "I have to go!" I exclaimed picking my bag up and running out of the concert hall. "Marley! Marley!" I could hear Harry scream my name, that just made me run faster. I couldn't handle it.

As I got outside the cold air bit my cheeks and froze my tears. I didn't care I ran across the road as the tears streamed down my face a honk brought me to reality. I stood there motionless and thought this was it I was going to die, until a tall figure grabbed me, picked me up and ran to the other side of the road.

I looked up and saw a familiar mop of curls. Harry. I just broke down and cried, he pulled me into his embrace. "Shh Marley, It's ok." Harry soothed me while rubbing circles on my back. After a couple of minutes i calmed down and looked up at him he was perfect, no flaws at all.

"Are you ok now?" Harry questioned as we broke apart. I nodded my head and shivered a bit. "You're cold." Harry said letting out a chuckle."No." I tried to act Strong but I just shivered again. "Here take it. You left your jumper at the concert and it got stolen." He explained giving me his jacket. "Harry no really i don't need it besides you'll get cold." I refused. "Marley it's a little chill it's not going to hurt me. Take it." Harry persuaded me and draped the jacket round me. "Thank you." I thanked while snuggling in to the jacket it smelt like musty cologne and cigarettes. "Harry, do you smoke?" I questioned while looking up at him. "Sometimes, It calms my nerves. By the way I'll take you to mine." Harry explained. "Ok, but I have school tomorrow." "Miss one day." He smirked.

Harry took me back to his appartment and to be honest it was cleaner than my room. "Here some clothes for tonight." He handed me a massive t-shirt and a pair of boxers. "Thanks." I thanked while taking the clothes.

"This is where you'll be sleeping." He showed me his room there held a king sized bed. "But where will you sleep?" I questioned with a confused look."On the sofa." "No Harry it's your apartment , I'll sleep on the sofa." I told him insisiting that i should sleep on the sofa. "Marley no." He objected. " Or can you sleep with me in the bed then please?" I asked. "Sure."

I got into the bed and so did Harry. He wrapped his arms round me to keep me warm and to be honest i felt safe. " Soa re you going to tell me why you ran away?" He asked. "I've never had someone kiss me before and always used to think I'll never be loved." I sighed. " What? Really?" He seemed surprised. "Yeah i'm serious." I expalined. "Well Marley let me ask you this." Harry spun me round so my eyes looked into his. "What?" "Will you be my girlfriend?." He questioned.

**

A/N I know its short and crap but i have writers block. What do you think will happen will she yes yuv ya

Vickyxx