Do It Now Remember It Later.

Chapter 2: Do It Now Remember It Later.

Remember when they said that what we want could never be done? When it all comes falling down We'll do what we want to So we'll do what we want to, yeah, yeah, yeah!~ Do It Now Remember It Later by Sleeping With Sirens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marley's POV

Outside The Concert.

"Tickets please." The guard asked us. We handed the guard our gold tickets which he scanned and moved the velvet rope.

"This place is absolute mint!" Eddy exclaimed while we walked in to the VIP lounge and got a seat. It was probably going to a be an hour and a half until the concert actually started. When we got to our booth Jason Eddy went to get some drinks.

"So how is posh Polina?" Sean chuckled while leaning towards me and softly punching my arm.

"Bitchy as usual. Literally she keeps saying oh you have to choose the right pathway for life." I laughed while I rubbed my arm and mimicked my horrible step mother Polina. We laughed for what seemed like hours but was only a couple of minutes but Jason and Eddy came back with some drinks e.g shots, Mojitos, cosmopolitans and bottles of WKD but when they came back I was shocked to see someone with them that I thought i would never see. It was him the boy I fell on after I jumped out the window.

"H-Harry?" I stuttered my mouth agape.

"Marley, I told you I'd see you." Harry said while picking up two bottles of WKD up and taking the seat next to me.

"Do you guys know each other?" Eddy asked while placing the drinks down and raised and eyebrow.

"Um this is the boy I fell on remember when you two where fangirling that i gave him my number." I said while shutting my mouth and sorted my hair.

Harry's POV

"So Marley why did you jump out the window?" I asked while looking into her glimmering grey eyes. Ever since she jumped out the window and landed in my arms I thought she was beautiful. When she was laying down in my arms I just wanted to hold her there forever.

"Well I'm a rebel, I'm against my parents so the only way to sneak out is to jump out the window." she explained with a calm voice while grabbing a four shot glasses full to the brim of alcohol.

"So, Marley who is your favourite band at the concert tonight?"

"Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, All time low and Bastille are my complete favourites. What about you Harry?"

" Pink Floyd and Bastille."

"Nice, so Mar, Harry there is a party tomorrow at Ash's house do you want to come?" Jason asked while grabbing a Mojito.

"Yeah sure i'm up for it." Marley said while looking at me.

"I'll come to." I said while smiling at Marley which gained me a cute smile back from her.

An hour and a half past and we were going to our seats for the concert. Sean, Eddy and Jason sat next to each other discussing something to do with Foofighters and I sat with Marley. We sat there in a awkward silence but I shuffled in my seat and she noticed me.

"Harry you ok?"

"Umm yeah fine just excited." I said as I scratched my neck.

"You sure you look nervous.?" Marley said while putting her warm hand on my knee which lit sparks in me.

"Hey I know what can cheer you up." Marley said while lifting her hand off my knee and dug in her bag for her phone. She scrolled to the pictures and clicked one.

" This is me last year on my birthday when Jason, Eddy and Sean goo-ed me by surprised."She giggled while she showed me the picture. In the picture it was her in denim shorts a Pink Floyd tank top and trainers with green goo dripping from her head and her shoulders shrugged. It made me laugh then I just stared at her for a moment and noticed a tear roll down her cheek. I quickly wiped it with my thumb and picked her hand up which hand just came out of her bag when she put her phone back in the bag.

"Marley whats wrong?" I asked while rubbing her hand.

"Oh it's nothing just a memory." She recovered from the moment and just went to stare at the stage.

While we waited for the concert to start I couldn't stop thinking what memory Marley was thinking about that made her cry.

"You want to know why Marley was crying don't you? Jason asked

"Yeah why was she crying?"

"It was day her dad told she was adopted and that her real mother left her because she had enough of her after 4 years. She was heart broken that her actual mother said that about her then she kept getting bullied at school so that's when it happened." As Jason explained Marley's story my facial expression dropped and I was shocked that her mother would say that.

"Whats 'it'?"

"She started cutting and trying to commit suicide. You know she was never like this she used to be a straight A student until she kept getting bullied at school." Jason explained and my heart sunk. Marley cuts I cant believe it she seems so kind and happy.

"Thanks Jason.""Its fine." Jason said and returned with his conversation with Eddy about some prank.

The Concert started and there was the scent alcohol and sweat in the air and as soon as the first act was on Marley smile lit up like a child in a candy shop. I looked at the act and it was Pierce The Veil her favorite band and she started jumping as the first song started to play Marley started to sing along with the words.

"I'm guessing you like this song." I chuckled

"Hell yeah I love every song of Pierce The Veils." Marley said while she jumped

Through out the concert me and Marley had a smile on our faces as we got even more drunk. This was a great concert and my head was telling me kiss her go on kiss her. I thought for a moment and it was the last song of the concert and it was Do It Now Remember It Later by Sleeping with Sirens. I thought what the hell and grabbed Marley's face and smashed my lips to hers. It took a while for her to respond but she gave in and moved her lips with mine and they moved in sync for seemed like hours but was only a few minutes.

"Harry?" Marley whispered as our lips parted.

"Yes babe."

"What the hell?"