Flawless

Chapter 4:

I fell in love today.
There aren't any words that you can say,
That could ever get my mind to change.
She's enough for me,
She's in love with me. - Flawless by The Neighbourhood.

**

Marley's POV

"W-w-what?" I stuttered confused by the whole ordeal."Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked again and I saw something in his eyes light up that looked like hope. My head started to spin and my stomach started to churn; it was exactly what I thought I forgot to take my iron pills for my Anemia. "Harry, I'm going to be sick!" I gasped throwing my hand over my mouth. "I'm not that bad am I?" He let out a chuckle. "No seriously! Its not you it's my condition." I gasped trying to get air. I saw a light and it was the bathroom, I through the cover off and legged it to the toilet.

My knees buckled and i dropped to the floor and started to throw up everything. "Oh my god Marley are you ok?!" Harry ran up to me grabbing my hair so it didn't cover my face."Is there anything I can do?" Harry genuinely eager exclaimed wanting to now how to help. "Could you get my iron pills? They are in my bag the other orange bottle that says 'take two, three times a day' please?" I asked in between throwing up. "Yeah sure I'll be back in a sec." Harry explained standing up and running back in to the bedroom.

Harry's POV

"I'll be back in a sec." I explained dropping Marley's hair and running back in to the bedroom. I searched her bag and found two bottles one with the label 'Take two, three times a day' and the other 'take one, twice a day'. I picked up the first bottle and thought what Jason said to me about Marley cutting. Were these the depression pills or were they something else?

I ran back in to see Marley resting her head on the toilet seat, I picked up a glass and filled it up with tap water. I handed her the glass of water and two iron pills. "Thank you so much Harry." She choked up grabbing the glass and the two iron pills. "Have you stopped now?" I questioned sitting next to her. "I think so, but how can I repay you for helping me?" She asked and then chucked the two iron pills down her throat and sipped her water. " You don't need to repay me." I assured her coming closer to her. " Harry I do need to, you helped me." She persuaded me grabbing my shoulder and turning round to me.

It took me while to think but I came up with the perfect thing. "Ok I got it. Answer my question." I asked her looking deep in to her grey eyes turning round to get more view. "What question?" Marley asked confused. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her picking up her hand gripping on to it like if I let go she would disappear into thin air. " Harry I hardly know you we only met today before the concert." She explained squeezing my hand. Then how about I take you out on a date tomorrow before Ash's party?" I suggested grabbing her other hand. Deep down inside I was praying tht she would say yes. "Ok Styles, I'll go on a date with you." She smiled agreeing.

I stood up and pulled her up with me and walked out of the bathroom switching the light off. "Do you still want me in the same bed as you?" I asked looking at her in the darkness. I know this sounds cliche but even in darkness she's gorgeous. Her grey owl like eyes and her lips plump and soft. She nodded her head and shivered. I touched her arm and she was dead cold and had goosebumps prickling on her skin. "You're so cold." I said. "I know." She let out a quiet reply. I wrapped both of my arms round her waist and pulled her closer to me. She snuggled into my chest like I was a teddy bear to a little girl.

I heard a noise come from her that was barely audible but it sounded like a yawn. " Get some rest you must be shattered." I exclaimed while i held her. She simply nodded as a answer to my question.

After a few minutes she was dozing off but suddenly she sat bolt right up. "What's happened? Are you ok?" I bombarded her with questions. "Yeah I'm fine I just need to take my fake taper out." She explained. I let out a huge sigh of relief as I watched her take it out. She tilted her head back and and started to twist the top of the taper to take it out. As it came out she twisted the top back on and placed it on the bedside table. "Done."

As she slid back down in to the bed I re-wrapped my arms around her tiny body. "So i'm not going to school tomorrow?" She asked looking up at me with her big owl eyes. "No you aren't why do you ask?" I asked looking back down at her. "That means I have to redo my tests on Wednesday." she replied. "What subjects do you do?" I asked her really curious to know. "There is a couple but it's all good. Triple science, English, languages, Gym, a bit of singing and Dance."She said it as like she revised it. "Wow that's quite allot but what caught me most intrigued was dance and singing. You sing?" I said shockingly. "Yeah not much though i'm more into science, languages and dance." She explained looking down and then back up again shyly. "What type of dance?" I asked looking deeper into her eyes. "Street dance and contemporary." She said the last part in a whisper and moved her head somewhat ashamed.

I picked her head back up with my pointer and looked at her."Why are you ashamed?" I quizzed her wanting to know why. "I was never that good besides can we talk in the morning i'm really tired?" She yawned and cuddled up to me. "Sure but don't be ashamed I bet you are a well good dancer." I cooed at her.

She started to fall asleep on my bare chest, I saw her lips were a bit parted and felt her chest rise and fall. "Goodnight Marley." I whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Harry." She replied and fell back into a slumber which then made me drift into a blissful dream.

**

A/N: I know its bad but no one really reads or votes so I dunno but hope you like it. love ya Vicky xx