• twenty

jisoo: seulgi!!

jisoo: calm down, i know what you saw. 

jisoo: its just that i was drunk that night, its unintentional!

jisoo: please reply! i beg you!

(seen)

-

all seulgi had in her mind now is the message saw over and over again. questions such as what if wonwoo never came into her life, what if she stayed friends with jisoo keep replying in her mind; causing a mental battle.

to be frank, it truly bugs her a lot. all along maybe its just her alone falling in love, or even worse, being the puppet where everyone controls. she felt like that they are somewhat strangers; warmth are never felt, at least after the truth came out.

suddenly, seulgi look up to the sky when she felt something plant on her face. droplets of rain slowly become heavier every second yet seulgi is still sitting on the bench, not moving at all. 

right at the moment the thunder roared, seulgi decided something she never had thought of-

giving up on jeon wonwoo.

an; thank you to those who supported this story so much! (cries) the story is ending soon as in a few more chapters. anyways, for the next heartbreak series, which male lead would you like me to write? comment down below and the member with most votes will be the next. (seventeen members only)