• pre-end

seulgi: i thought a lot about us after our last conversation and after i read all our messages. we are so foolish wonwoo, we are. obviously, love stray away from us yet we still stubbornly go along as the title 'couple'; how selfish and shameless we are ㅋㅋㅋ why do us humans create unnecessary pain among ourselves? blinded by love? maybe; its still a mystery for us all somehow. you must be thinking why the hell am i writing this to you? well, after thinking a lot, i decided to let go of you jeon wonwoo. the sparks of love that happened when we first met just wasn't there anymore; instead, it replaced with pain and agony. we should stop this wonwoo, or at least i am. the time you see this message, i am somewhere beautiful, and somewhere i can breathe without pain. thank you wonwoo, for everything.

seulgi: and i never once regretted falling in love with you.

(sent)

an; first of all, i would like to thank everyone of you who read this book. without you all, i wouldn't have achieve that many reads, votes or the ranking this book is right now. the gratefulness towards you all is just indescribable. and yes, this is the end of the book and the ending is according to your own imagination! thank you everyone again! i love you all!

have a great day!