• twenty one

seulgi: wonwoo?

wonwoo: oh wow, its rare that you come finding me. whats wrong?

seulgi: we need to talk.

wonwoo: about what? wanting to get back with me?

seulgi: i really had enough of you, of everything. you messed up my whole life.

wonwoo: look here, its none of my business and don't put the blame on someone innocent.

seulgi: using someone that raped your girlfriend is called innocent?

wonwoo: i assume you know everything already but so what? this is reality, stop pretending to be naive seul, its hilarious.

seulgi: can't you at least act human for once? don't you care for someone who was raped?

wonwoo: i don't care honestly. now you are just some dirty stained bitch.

seulgi: thank you for letting me know what is reality jeon wonwoo. i will remember this for life.

(seen)

-

"kang seulgi?"

"yes i am."

"i am sorry to say that you can't debut in this state. you should really fix yourself, you are in a stage very near depression."

"please just let me debut! this is what i've been longing for since young!"

"i am sorry."

an; happy 10k reads and ranking #42 in short stories!! i am crying here heol. and for the second part of the heartbreak series, please do check out four- a mingyu and jisoo fanfic; since the two have the most votes heh. thank you all for supporting this story! i love you all!