Fall Festivities (OPEN PLEASE ENTER!)

So fall is here with all its colorful leaves...and crisp air...and a new contest for all you Lord of the Rings fans :)

Contest description: Write a short story set in Middle Earth about any amount of Lord of the Rings characters and what they're doing with their autumn.

Start Date: Thursday October 19th

End Date: Friday December 4th

Prizes:

- Three winners will be selected. Third place, second place, and first place.

- First place winner will receive votes and a shout out from the LOTR Fan Fic Rec account. Second and Third place winners will also receive a shout out. All three winners will be added to their reading lists on this account!

- Winners will be announced on Saturday December 6th

Judging:

-The judges will be @gorlogsbeard and @themajesticmoose (the managers of this account)

- Judging will be based on creativity, writing ability, and if it follows the description of this contest.

Reminders:

- One entry per person (or collaboration)

- Your entry should be a short story. There will be no word limit, but please, keep it reasonable.

- Your story must feature a Lord of the Rings character/characters doing something regarding the fall weather/season!

- You have four weeks to enter (and it may be extended depending on participation)

To enter: Leave a link to your story in a comment below. This is the ONLY way entries will be accepted.

Good luck to all!