Chapter One

Hello. If you are reading this, that means you're like me. You're a werewolf too. We have a big difference though. You don't have to hide who you really are to the person you love more than anyone else in the world. Who is also the person I'm getting ready to see. I wake up around noon and remember that I have a date with my boyfriend at 3. I hop out of bed as fast as I can. I run to the bathroom, taking a quick shower. By quick, I mean a half hour shower. I walk back into my room with a towel wrapped around me. I search through my closet, looking for something, anything that's cute for me to wear. I find my white with a black skull sweater, my black skinny jeans, and my sky blue Converse. I look at myself in the mirror. Not so bad.. I think to myself, turning and looking at myself. I go over to my other mirror that I do my hair and makeup in. I just put on a little eyeliner and mascara. I dry my hair and flat iron it. I hear my doorbell ring. Crap! He's here already! I think. I look at myself one more time in the mirror, I smile, nodding. I skip happily to my door, opening it to see my handsome boyfriend, Greyson. He smiles at me and grabs my hand. "Ready?" He asks. I nod and smile widely. He kisses my cheek as I close the door. We walk to his car as he goes in front to open the door for me then getting in on the other side. He drives off to our date that he's planned.

*TIMES SKIP TO AFTER THE DATE*

I had so much fun. Well.. I always have fun with him. He walks me to my front door. He kisses me softly as I kiss back. "I love you" he says in a sweet voice. "I love you too." I tell him back, smiling. I really do love him. That's why it hurts so much not to tell him my secret. We say our goodnights as I walk into my house. My mom was home when I walked in. "How was the date?" She asks nicely. "Amazing.. As always.." I say, smiling widely to myself. "Well, I'm glad you had fun honey." She smiles at me. "Oh! Don't forget about tomorrow." She adds. "Um... What's tomorrow again?" I ask cluelessly. "The Full Moon!" She reminds me. "Oh.." My eyes widen. Oh shit..! I think as I walk to my room to sleep...