Chapter Four

I woke up with a strange sense of warmth. I look over and see Grey right there, holding me. I'm startled at first, but I calm down seeing its him. I kiss his cheek, seeing if he's awake. Grey's dark brown eyes open quickly and a smile appears on his face. "Morning baby" I tell him. "Morning Wolfie" he says as we both giggle at the new nickname. "Oh, it's Wolfie now huh?" I laugh. He nods and kisses my cheek, patting my head. "So you're gonna show me your would today, right?" He asks curiously. "Yup! Get ready! I gotta take a shower, so take your time." I smile and get up, losing the warmth of his arms. I walk to the bathroom, shutting the door, but not all the way on accident. I start to undress, taking off my shirt and the rest of my clothes. Then hopping in the shower.

**GREY'S POV**

I got up a little after Josephine. I walk past her bathroom door, then going back when I see the door isn't closed all the way. I go to close it for her and suddenly see Josephine undressing. My idiotic hormones stopped me from closing the door as I just stared at her. I see her turn to the shower and walk in, leaving me a blushing mess. I walk away stiffly and go back to the bed.

**JOSEPHINE'S POV**
I get out of the shower, drying myself off and walking out back into my room, with a towel wrapped around me, hoping Grey isn't in there. I look to my bed and see him already looking at me, up and down. I blush and turn away, hopping he didn't see. "C-C-C-Can you get out please..?" I ask, blushing deeply. I hear him get up off the bed and walk, but I hear his footsteps coming closer to me. He put his hands on my shoulders, sliding them down my arms. He pulled me closer to him. "You can change with me right here can't you? You love me right? Then you can change right in front of me." He whispered in my ear. I blushed deeper and looked down, nodding softly. I went over to my closet, picking out a large shirt and short shorts. He followed me where ever I went. I took off the towel, still looking down. I felt his hands go on my hips, I bite my lip softly as his lips touch my neck. He bites my neck softly and I try to bite back my moans. He turns me around by my hips and looks at me up and down. "You have such a beautiful body Josephine.. Let me make it dirty for just for a little bit?" He whispers. I nod and look back down, him grabbing my hips again and pulling me closer to him. "Dance for me baby.." He suggest. I nod and smile softly. I bring him to the bed and play All The Time on my phone. I sway my hips and give him the dance he wanted. As the song ends, he pulls me in his lap. He placed me right in the place that my boobs are right in his face. He places his tongue right on my nipple, circling it, making me have to bite down another moan. "Moan baby.. I want to hear your beautiful moans..." He whispers as he sucks roughly at my nipple, making a gasp and moans escape from my mouth. I feel his hand travel down my body, going between my legs but not touching anything. He quickly flips us over, throwing me down on the bed. He leans down, his head between my legs, spreading my legs more and more. He kisses my thighs, teasingly. I moan softly and bite my lip, wanting him to just do it already. Thankfully, he could tell what I was thinking. He brought my body closer to his face, 2cm apart. He licks me slowly, then goes all in. Making me moan and moan, still I can't take it anymore.

~~TIME SKIP~~

After about 3 hours, we decided to stop. Then we took a bath together and went to sleep for the rest of the day. I have to admit though.. Grey knows how to make someone feel very good...