Chapter Three

**GREY'S POV**

I wake up in a cold sweat. I realized I was on my girlfriend, Josephine's couch, in her living room. I was having the craziest nightmare ever. I forgot my phone at her house and I went to go get it. When I came in, I saw my beloved girlfriend turn into a wolf. Then everything was black. Ha.. My girlfriend? A werewolf? That's so funn- I stop my train of thought when a wolf come in the room, grey/blue fur and bright green eyes, almost like
.. Josephine. No! It can't be true! I look at the neck of the wolf, seeing something I prayed I wouldn't see. My wolf necklace. The one I gave to Josephine. Its her.. Its not a dream... My Girlfriend's A Werewolf. I see the wolf merge into a human shaped being with a familiar face. Josephine's face. She walked over to me slowly, as I push back into the couch, scooting away from her. She frowns, sadness and disappointment in her green eyes. She backed up and looked down, ashamed of herself. I relaxed a little, seeing it was still my lovey girlfriend. I get out of the couch and hugged her. I felt her jump, obviously surprised by it.

**JOSEPHINE'S POV**

He hugged me, something I thought I would never feel again. I hugged him back tightly and nuzzled my face in his neck, crying softly. I was so happy he wasn't scared of me. "I love you.. I love you so so so much..." I say as I hug him tighter. "I know baby... Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asked, curiosity filling his voice. "I was terrified you would leave me, you would leave me because you hated me and you would be scared of me.." I said, crying harder in the middle of saying it. He hugged me tighter, holding me close to him. He kissed my head and wiped my tears away. "I would never leave you baby.. I love you. So much. You know that." I smiled softly at him as he smiled at me with that toothy smile I loved so much. "So.. When are you gonna so me what you can do?" He smirked and I giggled. "Now." I told him. I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside. I'm happy now that he knows. I'm extremely happy I didn't lose him...