Ch. 5

The day passed by fast today. School seemed like we had only had an hour. Which i think is because i was spacy today. Now that i think about it, what did we learn about in science?

First hour was a bore and same goes on through third hour. At lunch and all i do is find Emily and we go to the library and mainly talk. Sometimes we go to the back of the library and check out the hot senior that is the librarians teacher assistant which we did today. This time we actually got a reaction from him which was a new thing.

After school Emily drove me to my house and off to work i went. Tonight feels like a bad day for work. Well everyday does, but this time i want to die rather than go.
~~~~~

Emily and i were sitting in the spare Living room, where My mom lets us use as a hang out room. We attempted to watch a Disney movie but that resulted to talking about what happened. Well before making our selfs comfortable with hot drinks.

"I hope things get better for your mom. She is so stressed." Emily says to me seriously.

"I hope it does too. We didn't have the childhood every one else did. We watched my sister slowly die, my dad go to jail and my mom overall become depressed. I reply.

"I know Lea. It honestly sucks, but you have done such a great job taking care of Ben. Reagan would have been proud." She rubbed my shoulder.

"Thank you Emily" i said giving her a warm side hug, which was a little difficult since we were both crissed crossed on a very bouncy couch.

"Im gonna head to bed." Emily told me when i situate my blankets and pillow on the couch.

"Ill be up in a bit." I replied.

"Well dont be too long." She smiled and began walking down to my room.

"Goodnight Lea." She says as she gets up and walks down the long hallway towards

For the next couple minutes i just scroll through my pictures and smile at the one Emily Jack and I took when we went on a trip to Oregon for a "school" event.

We have so many memories together for years and years ago. The trips slowly stopped when i got a full time job to help my mom out. I need to have some real fun more often.