Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons Cafe (RotBTD cafe)

Merida's POV

"Hey guys!!! Wait up!" i shouted "Come on Merida faster!" Punzie and Jack said in unison "I'm trying!" I shouted back "Merida the class is starting soon come on!!" Hiccup said.

(LATER)

Jack's POV

*bell ring* "Class dismissed." the teacher said "Thank Goodness!" Mer said "(sigh) I'm so hungry" Punz said "Come lets Grab some lunch!" Mer said grabbing rapunzel. I was just there staring at Rapunzel "Jack!!" "Huh?! What? What's goin on?" i startled ugh I'm so stupid " You like Punzie don't you?" Hiccup said I suddenly felt my cheeks heating up "NO!! I don't" then Hiccup looked at me "Are you blushing?!" oh god he noticed "NoI'mnot" I said quickly.

Punzie's POV

"Come lets Grab some lunch!" Mer said then she quickly gabbed me, we arrived at the cafeteria and we grabbed some food and headed to our table "Mer do you like Hiccup?" I asked her "Wha-what of course not wh-why did you asked?" oh she likes her alright she's blushing "you really like him." I teased her "What?! What are you saying?!" she replied "oh Merida stop denying It's obvious.." i replied to her, her eyes widened when I said that XD "Okay fine I like Hiccup just keep it down. Okay?" she said. WOW!! Didn't see that coming "Where are anyway?" she asked me "I don't know." we finished our food and head back to our class.

HEY! so what do you think? You like it? Actually this is my first time. So pls don't be harsh and one more thing I really suck at english so pls don't hate me. Krissel is out PEACE!!!