Chapter 2 Blinded by "love"

The bell finally rang letting me know it was time to get the hell up out of there. I quickly grabbed my books and headed from my study block to my locker, I put my books in my locker and grabbed my purse. When i closed my locker there staring at me was my upset boyfriend Ja'Quan.

Me:Hey baby

Ja'Quan:Don't even try that on me wtf is wrong with you.

I could see the gates of hell through his eyes. What could i have possibly done this time i thought to myself.

Me:Not now wait till we leave.

Ja'Quan: Oh so you can embarrass me in front of everybody but cant be corrected in front of everybody.

I just glared at him

Ja'Quan: That was a question.

Just then Princeton walked up to us.

Princeton:Hey Tori

Me:Oh uhh hey Prince this is my boyfriend Ja'Quan . Quan....Princeton

Ja'Quan: Yeah i know who he is, Look nigga touch my girl again and imma make sure your death is slow and painful.

Princeton: (smirks) Yeah whatever, Tori I'm still comming over to start on the project right?

Me: Yeah , just have the outline ready you can come over before training.

Ja'Quan: No the hell he ain't.

I rolled my eyes and prince walked away.

Princeton: Just text me iight

Me: Cool

I headed out of the school towards my car when Ja'Quan grabbed my arm.

Me:Tf is wrong with you?

Him:What you mean first you all booed up holding hands with this nigga then he comming to your house whats up with that?

Me:Nothing is going on so stop acting like an ass.

He tightened up his grip on my arm.

Him: Look stay away from him and i mean it. I'm warning you Victoria I doubt you wanna make me mad.

"Ok" i whispered "Just let me go"

I walked away and went to my car when i got there I had a picture of me and Princeton holding hands. I looked around and saw no one but there was a note on the back.

"Be careful sweetie, I don't want you to get hurt Princeton is mine and I don't think Ja'Quan liked this pic at all. STAY AWAY FROM MY TERRITORY!"

Signed , Your worst nightmare.

I laughed and got into my car and headed home. I had to be at training by 5:30 and only had 2 hours so i text Prince.

CONVO

M:Hey Prince I'm on my way home so just meet me there.

P:Iight beautiful see you there

END OF CONVO

I smiled and drove home trying to figure out who the hell my "worst nightmare" was.

So umm its kind of short but .... yeah i hope you liked it. vote and comment PEACE!!!!!