"Somebody that I used to know"

Why do people like to badmouth and talk so much about others' life? Don't they get tired? I too have bad mouthed  and spoken about other people's lives, but there comes a time when you realize how immature it is and just get tired of all the drama that comes with it. If the person didn't tell you about their life it's probably because he/she doesn't want you know. They want to keep things private or at least not make the information common knowledge.

It's amazing how many want to keep their privacy but yet can't respect the privacy of others. They expect you to not to pry but yet yet they kick down the doors of your private life and broadcast them across the radio as though it were the new diss track by Drake to Meek Mill. They narrate your life so well that you might even be amazed by things they say, they add special effects and and paint the picture so well that you even begin to doubt your own memory because you don't remember a lot of things of what they're narrating ever happening. The worst part of it all is that, in the end when you go looking for the "author" of the story of your life to congratulate them for being able to portray your life in such a unique way, they disappear become anonymous and deny the fact that they even knew anything, might even blame others to divert attention or become nonchalant about it and give you a "If you really think it was me that did it then whatever, but I didn't do it". And almost every time, as soon as you turn your back on them, they to continue to compose the story, adding a little flare/extra juicy details that make the story even more enticing.

The saddest part is that the ones that who paint this colorful picture, this intriguing story, are the ones who you hold dear to your heart, the ones you call friend, Bae, or even the ones you consider family. This kind of deception usually comes from them and not from supposed "enemies".

Sometimes, it's not always as intricate as I've stated above, sometimes they're just white lies from Bae or someone else. All the times that they said they'd do something or that they'd come see you later but didn't without even bothering to give an excuse or a reason for their absence. They're small things but that have big psychological impacts on us and how we view them or sometimes even how we treat them.

Life is very short too be having too many problems. The best thing to do in this world to avoid these deceptions is to not try to trust a person 100%, save that for your God (if you believe in one), because the most heartfelt deceptions come from close ones. Most of the times, the people who dislike you don't even know you enough to hurt you seriously or on the long-term. My cousin once asked my uncle if he trusts our aunt 100% and all he replied, 'Confie desconfiando', which means 'Trust Mistrusting' basically meaning: don't ever give your full trust.

I'm not trying to say that you should suspect everything a person does. I'm just saying that you should always analyze things and make a mental balance of things before trusting someone in a situation. Just because he/she has always been trustworthy in the past doesn't mean that he/she will be today or tomorrow. Just do you and if possible, ditch the "toxic" people in your life, cause for as long as you have them in your life, your life will be toxic.

Here's a something a good friend and classmate of mine once sent me:

"My each and everyday takes years
I'm tired of going alone
I've been hiding it all along
I thought  I was strong
But I was wrong
Life slowly taught me that
We need  everyone
When someone asks me for help I hardly say yes
but when I need help I hardly hear the word yes
Sometimes washing the monkeys head is a waste of soap because someone that doesn't think out side the box will never give you good results
So be careful with whom you walk with. It is true that you go faster alone but you go further with someone, that someone can also put you in the wrong track making you deal with crack, slowly killing your brain and suddenly you are on cocaine, don't be blind my friend because today is fun and tomorrow is pain. I'm writing this for you to open up your mind I made it rhyme so you can read at least half of my lines.

By: Dilangue Sant'Ana (A.K.A= LEGEND)"

- Joséphine Nerissa