Chapter 22

Nash POV

"Poo Bear!" I yelled as Hayes came down the stairs, halfway asleep. "Hey Nashy." he said flopping down on the couch.

"Where's Daniel?" I asked. He rolled over. "He's in the shower." he said and flipped over again.

"I'm gonna go get Morgie up, Sky will be waking up in a few minutes." I said and started upstairs.

I've noticed things going on with her and Daniel. First day he got here she was freaking out and they were taking and now they are both giving each other cold shoulder.

I opened her door to see her sprawled out on her bed with Hayes' phone in a teenage girl death grip.

I walked over to her bed and slightly shook her. She fluttered her eyes open and looked up at me. "What?" She said and dropped Hayes' phone.

"Oops." she said and sat up. "Skylynn duty." I said. She nodded and I walked out of the room.

Cameron called me the other night and said he was moving up to California, he asked me to go with him, I told him I needed time to think about it.

First I have to wait for mom to get back from Florida. And hopefully Skylynn won't cry if I say I'm gonna go. Hayes and Morgan will go crazy but Morgan, well I've never seen her cry.

Maybe she will cry. I don't know.

Morgan POV

I got up and took a quick shower and put one of Nash's Florida shirts and A Hayes Grier sweatshirt and a pair of black leggings. I put on a black beanie that says 'swag'.

I opened my closet door and sat on the floor going through my phone cases. I put a black case on my phone that has a silver outline of a heart with rhinestones in the heart.

I shoved the phone into my hoodie pocket and skipped to Skylynns room. "Hey baby." she turned around. "Hey dude!" She said and got up off the floor.

I put a black 'Morgan Grier' shirt on Skylynn with pants and black socks. I took her hair out of the braid and it was wavy. I brushed it out and then French braided it.

"Thanks girl!" She said giving me a hug. I giggle. "Love you to sky." I said. I got her Barbie Dolls out for her and let her play with them.

I walked down the stairs and saw Daniel sitting at the counter, shirtless. He had his head in one of his hands and was on his phone with the other.

I went up behind him and hugged his neck. He turned around and smiled. "Hey." he said in a raspy voice.

"Just woke up?" He nodded. "Yup." he said popping the 'p'. I laughed. "Go get your clothes on and we will go get ice cream." I said. He got up and headed upstairs.

"Hey Poo Bear." I said to Hayes as he came around the corner. "Hey MG." he said. "Me and Daniel are gonna go get ice cream." I saw his jaw clench.

"Only as friends. We aren't gonna do anything and I'll bring you some ice cream back." He relaxed. "Okay fine." he said.

He looked at my sweat shirt. "I like your hoodie. It has my name on it." he said. I laughed. "Whatever." I said and grabbed two penny boards.

Daniel came down dressed in a black shirt that had a gold skull on it and it had 'AC⚡️DC' written under it.

He had on bluejean pants and he slipped some vans on. I put my black Converse All Star shoes on and I handed him a penny board.

"Leggo." I said as I walked outside and got on my penny board. He got on my spare one and we started down the street.

We shortly arrived at the ice cream parlor. "What flavor are you gonna get?" Daniel gushed in a girl voice.

"We man, I dunno, what you gonna get." I said, pulling off my best guy impression.

We laughed and we both got superman ice cream. We sat at a booth and we sat on different sides. He pulled his phone out and was taking a snapchat of me.

"Your mean!" I said when I looked at my phone in my snapchat story. "Am not." he said sticking his tongue out.

I laughed at him and finished up my ice cream and wiped my mouth off. Daniel was finishing slowly. "My precious." he said, petting the ice cream cone and doing a perfect E.T. impression.

I bust out laughing and we start gaining glared and weird looks from people. I stand up in my chair.

"Everyone! It is not nice to stare!" I yelled and then sat back down. I looked at Daniel and he was laughing. "You goose." he said. He ran a hand through his hair and got up.

"Let's go to the park." he said. I nodded and we started to the park. On the way I did a few snapchat story's with Daniel and some by myself.

We shortly got to the park and I ran to the swings. Daniel came shortly after me and sat on my right side.

I smiled and pushed back. Causing me to kick the dust up. (OMG Luke Bryan song)

Daniel smiled and shook his head. "How cute." he said and then he started swinging.

I heard him humming Lovesick Day before we both broke out in song.

I guess you could just say, we are just lovesick kids having a lovesick day.

New chapter peeps!! Hope you liked it. I actually are not feeling good at the moment but I managed to post this just for you guys!

If any of you wanna make me a cover just send it to my Kik.... tori102003

I really need a new cover so anybody, please.

And thank you guys so much for all the reads. If you guys ever wanna Fangirl with me just DM me. I constantly check my messages when I post.