Chapter 7

Morgan POV

"Nash give me my god damned phone!" I heard Hayes muffled yell.

"Give me my damn phone before I cut off your balls!" Hayes yelled again.

I rolled out of bed annoyed. I walked down the stairs and saw Nash hurting Hayes.

"WTF YOU DONT WAKE PEOPLE UP AT 12:00pm ON A FUCKING MONDAY!" I yelled.

Hayes and Nash quit fighting and looked at me.

"NASH GIVE HAYES BACK HIS DAMN PHONE AND SAY SORRY!" I yelled at Nash and thwacked him in the back of the head.

"Sorry Hayes. here is your fucking phone!" I heard Nash say under his breath.

"Wait wtf today is Monday!! OMG I'm fricking late for school!" I yelled running around the house!

"Calm down sis, your doing online school now!" I let out a breath of relieve ment.

"Okay I'm going to get changed now!" I said and ran up the stairs to my room.

I opened my closet and picked out a white Drake sweater, Faded skinny jeans and a pair of black socks.

I quickly got dressed and decided to straighten my hair.

I did my makeup and I was finished.

"Nash make us some damn food..... Wait bad choice I'll make food!" I yelled down the stairs.

"Oh the MagCon guys are coming over in an hour!" Nash informed.

I made some P.B&J sandwiches and chips. We all dug in and by the time we finished we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Nash said galloping to the door.

"Nash, your so weird!" I said laughing.

The door came flying open and all of these guys around Hayes and Nash's age came straight to the fridge.

I walked over to Nash. "I'm going to my room!" I whispered in his ear.

"No your not! Your staying with us!" He whispered back. I shook my head and took a seat between Hayes and a guy with brown hair and a bandana on.

I smiled at him and then looked at Hayes.

At the same time we both said "SELFIE!" And we took a bunch of selfies together.

I set one as my lock screen and a picture of all 7 of us as my home screen.

"Watcha doing?" The boy with the bandana said.Taylor Caniff.

"Oh by the way my name is Taylor... Taylor Caniff."

I laughed at his sentence. "Well my name is Morgan Grier Dolan but now it's Morgan Grier."

He looked confused.

"LETS PLAY CONFESSION SESSION!" Yelled an Asian boy.Carter

We started..... This should be fun!!!
------
------
Haha I was listing to Shawn Mendes covers while I was writing this!!!