Chapter 28 (He's Leaving Home, Bye-Bye. Part 1)

Nash POV

Today was the day I was gonna tell the little rug rats i was leaving for California. Mom came home last night, she got all of the shit sorted out in Florida and now she's about to deal with something big.

I made sure to get up before everyone to make them a breakfast.

For Morgan, an Omelet without lettuce. Bacon, one piece of sausage, orange juice and a magazine she loves 'Teen Vogue'

For Hayes, three chocolate pancakes, no syrup. Sausage, milk and a new game for his PS4.

For Skylynn, One bear shaped chocolate chip pancake, two pieces of bacon, Milk and a new pony toy.

And I couldn't forget Daniel, he has basically been living with us for the past two weeks because his mom and dad left on business. And we are basically brothers now.

For Daniel, a fluffy buttermilk pancake, bacon and sausage, milk and a new phone case.

And I feel really bad for leaving my mom, even though she said it was fine I needed to make her something.

For mom: Two waffles, Bacon, sausage, hash-browns, two biscuits, a small bowl of gravy, one egg scrambles, pomegranate tea and some stuff moms love.

I soon heard Morgans door open and I heard her humming as she walked to Skylynns room. Soon i heard laughter from her room.

That was one of the hundred thousand things I was gonna miss.

Soon, everybody came downstairs laughing and Morgan was carrying Sky and stuck to the side of Daniels hip.

From their snapchat story's, twitter, Instagram and everything else I've figured out that they just started dating, about a week ago and I totally approve because i ship Dorgan.

Everybody sat down at the table and just taking in every smell of the food.

They dug in and while they were eating I mentally went over my speech about me leaving.

I'm serious, This going to be one of the hardest things to do. Especially because I have no idea how long it will be until I see them again.

I thought back to the first day I met Morgan, when I realized she was my sister and Hayes' twin.

"OH MY GOSH! IM GONNA PACK RIGHG NOW AND YAS! DYE MY HAIR!" I remember her yelling before my mom told her to calm down.

Just by looking at her, you could tell she was a Grier by blood and heart.

I remember me and Hayes laughing at her after she did that and her face turning a red color.

I think that was the best moment in my life thus far, meeting my sister that was forgot about.

And the funny thing was she was head over heels for Hayes. And BOOM! They ended up being siblings.

I remember that look on her face when she first walked down the stairs in her pink dress. He face was priceless. It looked like she was about to screams her head off.

And then when she got to the table, she didn't try and fake who she was when she was around us, she was her normal self, like she is now.

And I can tell now, she won't ever change herself for anyone. And that's what makes her a good sister.

All of the good time I've had with her has made me super happy.

If you weren't in a good mood, she would try every way in the world to make you crack a smile and she would instantly brighten your day.

She would cry sometimes but I would be there for her, so would Hayes.

They always know how to make me laugh, especially Skylynn. She the light of my day. When mom had her seven years ago, it was the most beautifulest thing ever.

I was super excited, finally to have a little sister, and now I have two.

I know that us siblings have fought but we always ended up laughing and Smiling in the end.

I remember mine and Morgans first hug. When she hugged me I tensed up. It was different. She noticed and she quickly pulled away, hurt in her eyes.

And that hurt me. I didn't mean to hurt her.

Right now, something is going on with Morgan, emotionally and physically. And I can feel it. She's putting on a fake smile and walking around like nothing in this world is wrong

She's acting like she's fine. But I can look at her when she doesn't notice and looks at her icy blue eyes and they are a light grey color.

Then I started thinking about Hayes. My youngest brother. He's always smiling and he's super protective over all of us. He would give his life for one of us if he needed to.

You turn around and there he is with a smile on his face. When mom had him, I surely didn't like him. I didn't want him. And then Morgan, got mixed up with the wrong mother, that's why I never knew about her.

But I tried to mail Hayes. I put stamps all over him. I got in trouble but I didn't want Hayes. I only wanted me and Will. But once Hayes got about four or five I started getting used to him.

Now, well he's not so bad. He's my brother and brothers stick together, even if they are thousands of miles apart.

And that's when my eyes started watering up. I walked up to my room. Maybe I can just wait one more day to tell them. Just to figure out what the fuck I'm going to say.

I thought about Skylynn. The most funniest kid on earth. She makes me laugh and she has a good time.

She loves dress up and she loves ponies, but more than anything she love me, Will, Hayes, and Morgan and my mom.

You never see Skylynn hardly ever cry. And when the boys come over, she stays out of your way.

She stays in her room and never bothers anyone. And now that I'm leaving I wish I had spent more time with her.

I laid on my bed, looking at my cream colored walls. I was going to miss this bedroom. Hopefully mom don't change it into a storage room when I leave, cause when I visit I want to sleep in my room.

I got up and walked down the hallway. I opened Morgans door. The lilac color walls, posters of the MagCon guys, posters of almost every famous musician, even reggae singers like Bob Marley.

I smiled at her room. Her big fifty two inch hanging on her wall, her laptop on her white desk in the corner, and her clothes scattered all in the floor.

It was just a typical teenage girls bedroom.

I walked to Hayes' room. His was similar to mine. Cream colored walls and his bed wasn't in the center of his room like mine. His was against the wall.

A huge Florida Gator flag was hung above his bed and his dresser had pictures on it. He had few clothes scattered on the floor. A typical teenage boy room.

I shortly got to Skylynns bedroom. The walls a light pink color. She had a swing in her bedroom hung from the ceiling. A huge horse collection and kittens and all of her Barbie dolls.

I finally left her room and went in mine. I slouched into my bed and just laid there. Thinking of how bad I miss this place.
///////////////////////////////////////
A/N: Hey!! The chapters at then end with titles and pictures mean your getting close to the end of the story!! Ahh IKR! But!!! Good news is, A sequel to the book is coming. So please read it of you wanna find out about what happens after this story. Hope you had a great Halloween, once again🎃👻🎃.
Have a great day!! I love all of you!! Bye!!